Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Teondre2020
    Newest Member
    Teondre2020

• No registered users viewing this page.

Guru is off for a while

Hi folks, 

Guess that those of you visiting our forum on a regular basis have already noticed my absence over the last several days. The brutal reality is that I lost my father on Saturday, totally, shockingly unexpectedly and I'm still trying to recover and learn to cope with the unbearable pain. 

I'll be off for a fortnight starting from Monday. Sharon will take care about the forum on her own and sincerely hope you will all help her. Thank you in advance for making her life here easier.

In case any of you is willing to discuss urgent forum matters or just dropping a line or two to their Guru, please feel free to send me a PM, will make sure to reply asap.  

Hugs, 

Guru

Oh my! That is very sad indeed mate. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Losing our father, losing our mother, is something we cannot escape from. Accept it all gracefully as God's Will and The Way of Life, our life.

Cry as much as you have to, feel all the pain and sorrow now, but save the strength for tomorrow, because our life must go on.

It's been over 3 years since I lost my father, and over 1.5 years since I lost my mother.

In my life now, there's only me, myself and I...it's blardy hard, it's blardy lonely, but I'm doing okay.

So will you too mate, no doubts about that. Just stay strong!

Hi folks, 

Guess that those of you visiting our forum on a regular basis have already noticed my absence over the last several days. The brutal reality is that I lost my father on Saturday, totally, shockingly unexpectedly and I'm still trying to recover and learn to cope with the unbearable pain. 

I'll be off for a fortnight starting from Monday. Sharon will take care about the forum on her own and sincerely hope you will all help her. Thank you in advance for making her life here easier.

In case any of you is willing to discuss urgent forum matters or just dropping a line or two to their Guru, please feel free to send me a PM, will make sure to reply asap.  

Hugs, 

Guru

This is a sad news to hear mate. 

Please accept my condolences. Losing a loved one is never easy and we are hear to offer a lot of love and support through this difficult time. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.  :(

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your support, truly appreciate that! 

I'm back now and at your disposal again. 

Welcome back Valdes, it's good to hear you again!

Make us proud by ruling this forum as an administrator with honor! From your cold blooded icy snowman friend! 

I also left you an update of the PM while you were away. 

Thank you all for your support, truly appreciate that! 

I'm back now and at your disposal again. 

Ah! Welcome back Guru mate old friend of mine!  :friends:

Nice to have you back.  :hi:

Honestly speaking, that is probably one of English's most misused or wrongly used common phrase... 

'at your disposal':D

Whaaaat...you think our guru here can be disposed of at anytime by anyone?  :shok:

No way Jose...Nosirree...no can do, whatever you do.

But...we all know the true meaning behind those erroneous words...so that's alright!  :D

Ah! Welcome back Guru mate old friend of mine!  :friends:

Nice to have you back.  :hi:

Honestly speaking, that is probably one of English's most misused or wrongly used common phrase... 

'at your disposal':D

Whaaaat...you think our guru here can be disposed of at anytime by anyone?  :shok:

No way Jose...Nosirree...no can do, whatever you do.

But...we all know the true meaning behind those erroneous words...so that's alright!  :D

Fair enough, lesson learned... Perhaps "at your services" sounds better... 

Have just edited my post though and correction has been applied. 

Fair enough, lesson learned... Perhaps "at your services" sounds better... 

Have just edited my post though and correction has been applied. 

Hehehehe...yep...that sounds absolutely better!  :D  :good:

I wonder if he's seen all the rules we broke whilst he was away  :p

Let's do something......."evil"  :diablo:  We'll post external links for him to remove :)

@Valdes, why did you put Nightingale onto the guillotine, he was my cover, my insurance! 

hehe ...come on Icy we all knew nightingale was you,right from the start  :D

I guess the chit-chat thread is way more suitable place for this kind of conversation. Reading the very first post here will let you know why...