Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Pompek271
    Newest Member
    Pompek271

• No registered users viewing this page.

Time to expose Microgaming Survivor Slot tourneys

Flatzem

Hey all, 

I bring to your attention something that has been bothering me for a while.

There is a small group of players that are the regs of survivor tourneys and they are taking advantage of the fact

that over 85% or more people that win a free entry in any of the qualifiers don't even play them.

1K 3-day, 2K 3-day, 3K 3-day survivors. cost 4EUR, 8EUR, 12EUR to enter or via qualifiers where top 30 get free entry in weekly qualifier tourneys.

The same suspects are in the top 10 each and every time. I like a fair game and this is not a fair game.

They take advantage of players who for whatever reason aren't aware they won a free entry and therefore these regs will just cruise to final round and then they spend on a few continues till they are safely in the top 10 and rake in their share of 100EUR, or 200EUR or 300EUR. That's a nice 600EUR a week/2400EUR a month for little effort.

Flatzem

Hey all, 

I bring to your attention something that has been bothering me for a while.

There is a small group of players that are the regs of survivor tourneys and they are taking advantage of the fact

that over 85% or more people that win a free entry in any of the qualifiers don't even play them.

1K 3-day, 2K 3-day, 3K 3-day survivors. cost 4EUR, 8EUR, 12EUR to enter or via qualifiers where top 30 get free entry in weekly qualifier tourneys.

The same suspects are in the top 10 each and every time. I like a fair game and this is not a fair game.

They take advantage of players who for whatever reason aren't aware they won a free entry and therefore these regs will just cruise to final round and then they spend on a few continues till they are safely in the top 10 and rake in their share of 100EUR, or 200EUR or 300EUR. That's a nice 600EUR a week/2400EUR a month for little effort.

Flatzem

Maybe these 'suspects' as you call them just play in tourneys all the time, it doesn't mean the tourneys are unfair and especially Microgaming's! I can assure you that there is no funny business going on with their tourneys!

I don't understand how a player can 'fix' getting to the top of the leaderboards! Are you talking about freerolls or paid tourneys?

I'm not sure this can really be regarded as cheating - just like you these people found an opening in the arrangement of the tournaments, I applaud your honest and moral feeling on the matter but if these players are not using their turn that's there fault not the players taking advantage of the easy field.

This happens a lot in poker freeholds too, lots of players sitting out at the start - a good player will raise as many of these as they can whilst they are sat out to build an early advantage. I dont see anything wrong with it myself after all if I don't take those chips somebody else sure will!

Maybe these 'suspects' as you call them just play in tourneys all the time, it doesn't mean the tourneys are unfair and especially Microgaming's! I can assure you that there is no funny business going on with their tourneys!

I don't understand how a player can 'fix' getting to the top of the leaderboards! Are you talking about freerolls or paid tourneys?

I'm not sure this can really be regarded as cheating - just like you these people found an opening in the arrangement of the tournaments, I applaud your honest and moral feeling on the matter but if these players are not using their turn that's there fault not the players taking advantage of the easy field.

This happens a lot in poker freeholds too, lots of players sitting out at the start - a good player will raise as many of these as they can whilst they are sat out to build an early advantage. I dont see anything wrong with it myself after all if I don't take those chips somebody else sure will!

Couldn't agree more... The fact that some players are not in aware or simply not interested from all details concerning Microgaming tourneys doesn't make these tournaments unfair in any way.