Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jessthemess
    Newest Member
    Jessthemess

• No registered users viewing this page.

Spinions is my summer 2016 game

Maybe it is because it is summer, but after trying Spinions I really started to enjoy this game. It has a very positive vibe and a lot is going on in the game. I think it is very well made and great to play. Had quite a nice win on it too which obviously boosted my good vibe about this game  :D Anyone else enjoying Spinions?

hmmmm Spinions.. it's great designed game for this summer, but i don't like it so much... the only thing which bothered me was payouts... i expected more better, bigger payouts for wild symbols. otherwise i like sticky wilds during free games, but once again - small payouts! or maybe i'm the only one with bad run on it? :p:D

Maybe it is because it is summer, but after trying Spinions I really started to enjoy this game. It has a very positive vibe and a lot is going on in the game. I think it is very well made and great to play. Had quite a nice win on it too which obviously boosted my good vibe about this game  :D Anyone else enjoying Spinions?

Yep, it really seems like a cheerful and well designed game. Spinions has been already added to AskGamblers Games Section and is available to try in free mode. 

Not sure about its winning potential though. Did a couple of hundreds of spins / not enough to make any serious conclusions, I know/ but somehow the game seems to be too low variance and not capable to produce some serious winnings... Would be happy is someone here proves me wrong any time soon though. :)

I've also tried this game a few times now but have to agree with comments above mine, the game looks really nice and in terms of summery design it is probably the best I've seen this year but not a win worth 100x or more so won't be bothering playing it more.

I managed to win once x160 my bet during free spins feature, and i like the fact that the game has sticky wilds re-spin feature. But at the end that is about it, base game payout is too low, but i like the theme and brightness of the game.