Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bandoss69
    Newest Member
    Bandoss69

• No registered users viewing this page.

I just wondered what everyone thought of this game?

I was going to start a thread on it the day it came out but I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt and play it a little while longer before casting my opinion over it!

First time I ever played it I went 23 spins without a single win! Not a penny.

After playing it more, because it really does have a theme that I kinda like I can't say I think any more of it than what my first impressions were. I play it because I've always loved theme parks as do my kids, a silly reason to play it I know but the theme has caught me.

I've yet to have a big win, I've yet to have a win that includes more than one reel of stacked wilds. I don't intend of wasting hundreds on this game but I know I'll keep playing it for a while, much to the dislike of my pocket!

Maybe you could share your thoughts guys?

I also liked this game. For me, the first target in this game is to get tickets, preferably to be used in fishing or duck shot. 

I suggest you to play this game at Royal Panda, but first try it on demo until you think you know the game enough.

I also use stop button trying to get stacked wilds, and roulette or claw on reel 5; but I will not insist on this because I know slots work with algorithms and this idea cannot be proven by me.

If you want to raise your bet, do it carefully (about each 35 spins).

I don't intend to encourage you to play this game, but I have done better on this slot than on many others. Good luck coco   ;)   :)