Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siliok
    Newest Member
    siliok

• No registered users viewing this page.

The baby arrives in a few days!

Hi everyone

As you all know I am due to have a baby, can you believe that its just 9 days till my due date! I won't be waiting till the 12th as I'm going into hospital on Wednesday to get things started!

So I just wanted to let you all know in advance that I'll be off for just a few days, but not till I go into labour, but it could happen at any time so if I don't reply to your messages/posts I'm not ignoring you  :p

Once I'm home from hospital I'll get back up to date and of course I'll share a picture of the newest AG member!

Please don'r forget to get your screenshots uploaded in the Game of the Month contest. I'll check them all when I can so don't worry they'll go unnoticed they certainly won't!

Wish me luck - I'm going to need it  :D

Hi everyone

As you all know I am due to have a baby, can you believe that its just 9 days till my due date! I won't be waiting till the 12th as I'm going into hospital on Wednesday to get things started!

So I just wanted to let you all know in advance that I'll be off for just a few days, but not till I go into labour, but it could happen at any time so if I don't reply to your messages/posts I'm not ignoring you  :p

Once I'm home from hospital I'll get back up to date and of course I'll share a picture of the newest AG member!

Please don'r forget to get your screenshots uploaded in the Game of the Month contest. I'll check them all when I can so don't worry they'll go unnoticed they certainly won't!

Wish me luck - I'm going to need it  :D

Wishing you all the luck in the world hun,expecting to see that cute little fella in several days :air_kiss:  

Kisses and hugz to you Coco, every while that baby boy is on my mind.

And of course, who else but Super Mummy Sharon, she simply does amazing job, parenting, working ..all in one!

May God Bless You ** ... your female crew is here! 

Best wishes for an easy delivery and healthy, happy bundle of joy!

post-61595-0-87792400-1467688104_thumb.jpg

post-61595-0-82017400-1467688125_thumb.jpg