Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Shellyg79
    Newest Member
    Shellyg79

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hey.. i think some of you have already seen the ˝trailer˝  for new NetEnt game - When Pigs Fly. Below is some videos about it, what do you think about it ? On first sight ?

I think this one will be ˝one more clone˝ from NetEnt software company. I just hope the payouts will be good :rolleyes:  Release date is 21st of JULY, i think.

This game is similar to reel rush but looks good with the different icons etc like real slot. From what i have seen in these videos its easy to win and expand the reels to trigger free spins and i like the free spins countdown on the right, unlike reel rush. Reminds me how much i lost on that reel rush game LOL.

I cannot wait for the Theme Park - Tickets of fortune game tho. That one looks good.

The game indeed seems like a total clone of Reel Rush... However, if NetEnt changed its variance and made it higher...  :rolleyes:

Well, if so, I guess I'll become close friends with those cute pigs very very soon. You know me right, cannot say No to a high variance game...  ;)

I think Queen of Riches by Big Time Gaming is the perfect game for your style of play  ;)

I think Queen of Riches by Big Time Gaming is the perfect game for your style of play  ;)

Queen of riches is clone of Dragon Born, but Queen of Riches does not have a free spin feature like Dragon born, it has the linked reel feature like Twin Spin or Fantasini: Master of Mystery, i tested the game, and the payout was bad, but i think its because it High Variance slot...

It's not a high variance slot, its an Incredibly high variance slot :D The linked reels feature can clone the wild symbols as well up to 5 on the last 5 reels. The multipliers are multiplied in between just like in Dragon Born and that would be an amazing win to see. Especially with 7 pyramid symbols on the first reel  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

Queen of riches is clone of Dragon Born, but Queen of Riches does not have a free spin feature like Dragon born, it has the linked reel feature like Twin Spin or Fantasini: Master of Mystery, i tested the game, and the payout was bad, but i think its because it High Variance slot...

It's not a high variance slot, its an Incredibly high variance slot :D The linked reels feature can clone the wild symbols as well up to 5 on the last 5 reels. The multipliers are multiplied in between just like in Dragon Born and that would be an amazing win to see. Especially with 7 pyramid symbols on the first reel  :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

Have already gave Queen of Riches a good amount of time, money and spins. With a disastrous result so far... :( 

BUT, since you mentioned that game and since it is indeed capable to produce gigantic wins, I think I'll give it a nice try any time soon. ;) 

Thank for the suggestion, hajnrih. 

Have already gave Queen of Riches a good amount of time, money and spins. With a disastrous result so far... :(

BUT, since you mentioned that game and since it is indeed capable to produce gigantic wins, I think I'll give it a nice try any time soon. ;)

Thank for the suggestion, hajnrih. 

I spend $100 and $0.40 a spin on it the other day to try it out, and lost my balance in 30 minutes more or less. I think ill stick to Dragon Born, if only Queen of Rices has a linked reels feature as well as free spins feature, then wasting the money would be worth it, well that is my opinion.

I'm looking forward to trying this game since you should all know I've always been a fan of Reel Rush, just need to make sure I have a decent balance before I try it!

I do hope though that NetEnt and not following suit with MG and start bringing out just clones!