Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tomcio2112
    Newest Member
    Tomcio2112

• No registered users viewing this page.

HELP WITH FEATURES ON SLOTS

Mega Symbols Level-based Play Shifting Reels Every Symbol is Reel Reels Hold Nudge Feature Cascading Symbols Stacked Symbols Respins Way Wins

Please explain me what do these features on slot machines mean. I cant to figure it out

THanks

Mega Symbols Level-based Play Shifting Reels Every Symbol is Reel Reels Hold Nudge Feature Cascading Symbols Stacked Symbols Respins Way Wins

Please explain me what do these features on slot machines mean. I cant to figure it out

THanks

I agree with Valdes, it's really difficult to read your post. But here's what I got -

Respins - This is when you get to re-spin your reels. You can either do this by paying for the respin or you can get free respins depending on which game you are playing.

Stacked Symbols - Pretty self-explanatory I think, instead of having just one symbol the symbols become stacked so it's possible to have a full reel of the same symbol

Nudge Feature - Usually only found in classic slots and it's when you can move a symbol down or up to hopefully make a winning combination

Shifting Reels - Are you referring to games like Robin Hood? If so this feature is when your reels literally shift to the next reel

Can't work out the other ones you have asked for...

THanks

Hi Rint! Welcome to Askgamblers Forum. :hi:

The problem with your message above is that it lacks commas and full-stops! Must include them next time for easier reading and comprehending, RInt.

Anyway, here's my helping bits for you:

Mega Symbol

A symbol that occupies more than 1 position on the reels (see Spinata Grande). It can occupy 2, 4, 6, or 9 positions at a time, forming a huge symbol as compared to all other symbols.

Level-based Play

A game that has many levels of game play (see Aliens), progressing from Level 1, to Level 2, and so on.

Shifting Reels

A reel that shifts to the right, or to the left, in one direction only, for every new spin (see Robin Hood: Shifting Riches).

Every Symbol in reel

Self explanatory, referring to each and every symbol on the reel, or reels.

Reels Hold

A special feature in some games that allow a player to press the 'HOLD' button to stop that particular reel from spinning in the next spin. Can 'HOLD' one reel or many reels at a time, to create chances of more new wins in the next spin.

Nudge Feature

In some games, a Nudge feature is automatically activated whenever that designated symbol (usually a Free Spin symbol or an Expanding Wild symbol) appear in part or partly (not fully covering the whole reel) anywhere on the reels, to activate its special feature.

Cascading Symbols

3 or more symbols that form a win on any payline, will explode, disappear from the reels, and new symbols will drop from above, to fill in the vacated positions (see Gonzo's Quest). Also known as Avalanche, Rolling Reels, or Free Falls.

Stacked Symbols

A symbol that occupies more than 1 position on that particular reel, can occupy 2 or 3 positions at any one time. This symbol can be any normal symbol, a Free Spin symbol or a Wild symbol, depending on each game.

Re-spins

A feature in some games whereby a re-spin of non-winning symbols is automatically given, whilst the winning symbols are held in position, to create chances of new wins. Re-spins end when no new winning symbols appear on the reels.

Way Wins

Way wins refer to the designated number of winning ways in any particular game, which can be 243 ways, 720 ways or 1024 ways.

(P.S. Sharon darling, I guess all my explanations above can be included into the Vocabulary / Dictionary / Glossary thread too. ;) )

Wow, awesome post mate, thank you! :good:

It has just been added to the AskGamblers Forum Gambling Dictionary. ;)

http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/1828-gambling-dictionary-glossary/?p=80201

It was my pleasure to let our newbie, Rint, to know, it was my pleasure to let everyone else know too, it was also my pleasure to share my knowledge...

and what a long winded way to say "you're welcome!" Hahaha. :lol:

Hi Rint! Welcome to Askgamblers Forum. :hi:

The problem with your message above is that it lacks commas and full-stops! Must include them next time for easier reading and comprehending, RInt.

Anyway, here's my helping bits for you:

Mega Symbol

A symbol that occupies more than 1 position on the reels (see Spinata Grande). It can occupy 2, 4, 6, or 9 positions at a time, forming a huge symbol as compared to all other symbols.

Level-based Play

A game that has many levels of game play (see Aliens), progressing from Level 1, to Level 2, and so on.

Shifting Reels

A reel that shifts to the right, or to the left, in one direction only, for every new spin (see Robin Hood: Shifting Riches).

Every Symbol in reel

Self explanatory, referring to each and every symbol on the reel, or reels.

Reels Hold

A special feature in some games that allow a player to press the 'HOLD' button to stop that particular reel from spinning in the next spin. Can 'HOLD' one reel or many reels at a time, to create chances of more new wins in the next spin.

Nudge Feature

In some games, a Nudge feature is automatically activated whenever that designated symbol (usually a Free Spin symbol or an Expanding Wild symbol) appear in part or partly (not fully covering the whole reel) anywhere on the reels, to activate its special feature.

Cascading Symbols

3 or more symbols that form a win on any payline, will explode, disappear from the reels, and new symbols will drop from above, to fill in the vacated positions (see Gonzo's Quest). Also known as Avalanche, Rolling Reels, or Free Falls.

Stacked Symbols

A symbol that occupies more than 1 position on that particular reel, can occupy 2 or 3 positions at any one time. This symbol can be any normal symbol, a Free Spin symbol or a Wild symbol, depending on each game.

Re-spins

A feature in some games whereby a re-spin of non-winning symbols is automatically given, whilst the winning symbols are held in position, to create chances of new wins. Re-spins end when no new winning symbols appear on the reels.

Way Wins

Way wins refer to the designated number of winning ways in any particular game, which can be 243 ways, 720 ways or 1024 ways.

(P.S. Sharon darling, I guess all my explanations above can be included into the Vocabulary / Dictionary / Glossary thread too. ;) )

Much better than my explanations well done Afi!

Much better than my explanations well done Afi!

Would you like the short version or the long version,darling?  :huh:

Never mind, let's make it the short version this time..."my pleasure!"  :D