Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Znuzken
    Newest Member
    Znuzken

• No registered users viewing this page.

Take part of the unlimited freerolls this weekend with Jimi Hendrix!

post-68479-0-86124300-1461934086_thumb.jpg

Hey Askgamblers!

We are running a our best promotion, so far, this weekend, where you can play unlimited, non-stop freerolls in Jimi Hendrix. To be eligible to play you must have wagered €200 the last seven days at our site.

Every Battle will have 15 free spins in Jimi Hendrix spread out between the top three as prizes, each Battle will have a maximum of 10 players and as soon one Battle has been completed a new one will be opened, letting you play all weekend.

The promotion will be running between 30/4 00:01 GMT and 1/5 23:59 GMT, if you like free spins without any wagering you need to get to Videoslots and start Battling.

Now excuse me while I kiss the sky.

Best regards,

Daniel. 

attachicon.gifNews-Tournament-JimiHendrix_EN.JPG

Hey Askgamblers!

We are running a our best promotion, so far, this weekend, where you can play unlimited, non-stop freerolls in Jimi Hendrix. To be eligible to play you must have wagered €200 the last seven days at our site.

Every Battle will have 15 free spins in Jimi Hendrix spread out between the top three as prizes, each Battle will have a maximum of 10 players and as soon one Battle has been completed a new one will be opened, letting you play all weekend.

The promotion will be running between 30/4 00:01 GMT and 1/5 23:59 GMT, if you like free spins without any wagering you need to get to Videoslots and start Battling.

Now excuse me while I kiss the sky.

Best regards,

Daniel. 

Great news Dan! I'm curious to know if you were a fan of Jimi? And what you think of this slot?

Great news Dan! I'm curious to know if you were a fan of Jimi? And what you think of this slot?

Hi,

I just want to inform that the Battles are now up and I hope you all will enjoy our Jimi Hendrix weekend.

I do like Jimi Hendrix and I have to say that the slot grew on me after playing it for a while and I think its quite nice.

Have a great weekend.

Br,

Daniel