Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gregor1989
    Newest Member
    Gregor1989

• No registered users viewing this page.

VOTING CLOSED -It's time to pick your Game of the Month

Glad at least two people liked the idea... Wondering if there are any other supporters of the idea though? 

Come on, come on, don't be shy, :D

I am totally in for this! Can't contribute anything to Creature, but for Twin Spin and IR I have a lot, so I'm in for this line up! :) Always on the same team as Guru :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so wich games are for now?

Zenekk87, for November and for every month onwards, each player chooses his/her own game to post their winning screenshots! 

So you can post any screenshot you want for each and every month, but one game can only be used once. The administrator will keep track of which game each member has used.  ^_^

Time is running out...so post up your winning screenshots quickly!

For 100x or higher wins, post them in the respective game reviews. For wins of 50x - 99x, post them in the Game Of The Month thread. 

Zenekk87, don't paste the screenshot here...this is not the place for it.

Go to the relevant Game Reviews section to paste it.

See the red box on top of the screen, besides the word ASKGAMBLERS?

Type in 'Thunderstruck 2' in the Search box, and a list of names will appear underneath that box.

Click on 'Thunderstruck 2'...wait for the page to load.

Under the game screen shown, scroll down to find 'Screenshots'...then click on it.

On the far right handside, you will see 'Upload screenshot'...click this to upload your game screenshot.

Once you have done that, go back to Game of the Month thread, not this thread, and post a reply '1 screenshot on Thunderstruck 2 uploaded'.

Use this link:

http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/5931-updated-rules-november-game-of-the-month-contest-everyone-welcome/page-11

End.  ^_^