Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ver4ik
    Newest Member
    Ver4ik

• No registered users viewing this page.

VOTING CLOSED -It's time to pick your Game of the Month

Okay as promised we are going to go with Icy's fantastic idea where you get to vote for your next Game of the Month.

Usually this will run for one week - I'm starting this one a little early to test the waters.

I will post three games at the end of every month - Your job is to vote which one you'd like to see Game of the Month. The game with the most votes on the last day of the month wins!

Here are the three games in the running for MAY.

Piggy Riches

Game of Thrones / Game of Thrones 15 Lines - This counts as one games but I'll accept screenshots on either variant

Break da Bank Again / MegaSpin Bread da Bank Again - Again this counts as one game but I'll accept screenshots on either variant

Cast your vote (ONE PER PERSON) in the comments below

My vote goes to Sharon! :)

Oops, it must be a game we choose here... :D

Okay then, my vote goes to Break Da Bank Again...

I could imagine its gonna be Break Da Bank Again, you had incredible runs there if I remember it as clearly as if it happened..

I could imagine its gonna be Break Da Bank Again, you had incredible runs there if I remember it as clearly as if it happened..

Yeah the 4 gems with Break Da Bank Again wild inside free spins!! I need a smiley face that does repetitive drooling.  Ohh my.....x25 multiplier (fainting behind the red headed administrator)

Okay so voting has closed for this month and here are the results

Piggy Riches - 3

Game of Thrones - 4

Break da Bank Again - 5

So to confirm Game of the Month for MAY is Break da Bank Again.

Get your screenshots ready, a new contest will start tomorrow morning! Winners of the April contest will also be announced in the contest thread tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...

There will be no vote this month.

Since last months vote was such a close call I have decided to make Game of Thrones the Game of the Month for June.

Start preparing your screenshots guys.

If anyone has any objection to this and would prefer a vote, please just let me know.

Great choice Sharon dear, but you forgot to clarify what version of GoT - the 15 or 243 lines ? 

Ooops I do apologise 

I will accept screenshots on both of these variants. When posting in the contest thread please make sure you tell me which game you have uploaded your screenshot to.

• 3 weeks later...