Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Miguelvyzdur
    Newest Member
    Miguelvyzdur

• No registered users viewing this page.

VOTING CLOSED -It's time to pick your Game of the Month

• 2 weeks later...

Okay voting is open guys!

Here are your choices for JULY!

1. Twin Spin

2. Dead or Alive

3. Raging Rhino

You've got until the end of the month.

I cant play Raging Rhino,although i loved playing that game,now i am restricted no can do for me !

it is hard to choose between these 3 slots, they belong to my list of the best of. I  vote for DOA, i just hope the others slots will be Game of the Month in the next months too, especially Twin Spin.

Already told ya hun,its DOA,maybe Guru will give me some of his screenshots :p because we all know how passionate is he when it comes to DOA  :D

I believe ValDes can give 20 of his screenshots to every member of the forum and  he will still have plenty left  :lol:

I vote DOA, some inspiration to play the game. One screenshot is enough for a chance to win $25

By the way AskGamblers employees and bosses should not be participating. I mean any companies that offer competition restricts employees from participating.

With that said Valdes lets bid for your screen shots to purchase them.

Starting the bid at $0.50 per screen shot, bid close within 72 hours :)

I vote DOA, some inspiration to play the game. One screenshot is enough for a chance to win $25

By the way AskGamblers employees and bosses should not be participating. I mean any companies that offer competition restricts employees from participating.

Valdes won't be participating but he can still vote!!

Hahahahahaha! @Valdes we have a bidding war on your DOA screenshots, that's so funny  :lol:  You could earn some serious $$$$ out of this  :p

@Valdes - Since DOA is your favourite game and its high in variance, how about we raise the competition price money to $50 just for this game. I mean some of us might be DEAD and not ALIVE in terms of money lol as you know this game can eat our balance and even so, might not even achieve a winning screet shot for the competition.

Also how about we have a side prize up for grabs, for anyone winning more than what your biggest win was x(your total bet).

So if your biggest win was x2500 your total bet, and someone beats that - He gets rewarded with a price.

Don't shoot me, im just trying to be creative trying to spice things up and making the competition interesting. I mean come'on, i know you will love the competition and wanna see us fail for trying to beat your biggest win.

So, what do you say?

@Valdes - Since DOA is your favourite game and its high in variance, how about we raise the competition price money to $50 just for this game. I mean some of us might be DEAD and not ALIVE in terms of money lol as you know this game can eat our balance and even so, might not even achieve a winning screet shot for the competition.

Also how about we have a side prize up for grabs, for anyone winning more than what your biggest win was x(your total bet).

So if your biggest win was x2500 your total bet, and someone beats that - He gets rewarded with a price.

Don't shoot me, im just trying to be creative trying to spice things up and making the competition interesting. I mean come'on, i know you will love the competition and wanna see us fail for trying to beat your biggest win.

So, what do you say?

Maybe you should ask me instead since Valdes isn't running this particular contest  :p ??

So, what do you say?

Yes Shafiek our Guru is our Guru,but this Lady Gurunesa   :D is responsible for our contests  :)

As Sharon has already advised, none of us, the forum staff, is taking part of this or any other contests. Even of we decide to, let me assure you we will never be part of the drawings.  

So, what do you say?

Maybe you should ask me instead since Valdes isn't running this particular contest  :p ??

Yep, Sharon is the right person for this particular contest. 

Yes Shafiek our Guru is our Guru,but this Lady Gurunesa   :D is responsible for our contests  :)

Small correction if you allow me... Sharon is responsible for this particular contest while all the others are still my concern. Hope this clarifies the whole 'who's responsible for what' question. :p

As Sharon has already advised, none of us, the forum staff, is taking part of this or any other contests. Even of we decide to, let me assure you we will never be part of the drawings.  

Small correction if you allow me... Sharon is responsible for this particular contest while all the others are still my concern. Hope this clarifies the whole 'who's responsible for what' question. :p

Hehe! I was just kidding in my last post anyway  :p All suggestions are welcome whoever they go to after all we want great contests, so Shafiek please feel free to send suggestions to either of us!  :blush:

You now just had to be the Guru of guru's regarding the "who's responsible for what question" - The Alpha of Alpha's. (Deucalion) :D

"Small correction if you allow me" - We wont allow you!!!  hahaha

You now just had to be the Guru of guru's regarding the "who's responsible for what question" - The Alpha of Alpha's. (Deucalion) :D

"Small correction if you allow me" - We wont allow you!!!  hahaha

"We"?... Since when you are talking about yourself in plural? :p

I can assure you there's no 'alphas', 'betas' and such likes here mate. Now, I would greatly appreciate if you could focus on the contest and whether you would join or not and skip the inappropriate comments for some other time and topic.  

"We"?... Since when you are talking about yourself in plural? :p

I can assure you there's no 'alphas', 'betas' and such likes here mate. Now, I would greatly appreciate if you could focus on the contest and whether you would join or not and skip the inappropriate comments for some other time and topic.  

Fine ....

I will be participating for sure, in fact i started today already to gather some screenshots but no luck, just 2 scatters and nothing more, even after 300 spins, no free spins. So i guess ill give it a go when the new month is starting. Provided DOA is the chosen slot, which i think will be.

Okay guys so the obvious winner here is DOA and the contest has now started.

@Shafiek.S - I'll do you a deal!

Providing I get more than 50 screenshots from all participants I will increase the prize pot for this month. I will confirm any prize increase throughout the month. I may also add the chance to win bonus points, but you'll need to check the other thread throughout the month for more information.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay guys, sorry I'm late opening the vote this month but here they are. Pick which game you want for August. If there isn't a game on the list you like leave a suggestion ready for September.

1. Creature from the black lagoon

2. Immortal Romance

3. Twin Spin

Considering that Creature from the Black Lagoon is my favourite game of the 3...

but in view of the missing chances that Twin Spin had missed...

so I'll vote for Twin Spin for August and Creature for September! 

2 votes in one go, hehehe.  ^_^