Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Miiszspeedy
    Newest Member
    Miiszspeedy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Can't finish free spins bonus-what to do?

Hi! As the topic already tells I have something that I want to get off my chest. I made a deposit at Betchan yesterday and received match bonus and free spins. When I lost money, I wet to play free spins. Everything was fine until the last spin. I started to play it and ot "Game unavailable" error. Tried later, the spin played again, had wild and started a respin after which again this error came up. I've tried several times now from different browsers but I just can't finish that darn free spin! And because of it the free spins bonus money isn't credited to my account. Support isn't available, I'm just frustrated. Any suggestions what to do?

Yours blondie

Well, there's no other option, but to send an email to their support and ask for assistance. It could be a software crash, specific game glitch or some problem with the remaining wagering which their system could not calculate in the normal way and thus sending error message. One way or another, you should contact them asap. 

Haha, you take out your frustration as much as you like dear!! And I imagine this was extremely frustrating I'm glad it's sorted now.

Have you had much luck with your bonus?

Haha I had no luck! I had 4€ bonus with 50x wager and I played Gonzo and managed to play about 40 spins before got bust.. Btw I have to say I was upset with them. On their page they state that wager for welcome bonuses is 40x but I had 50x, I was told  "sorry we haven't updated our page yet" which isn't very professional in my opinion.

Haha I had no luck! I had 4€ bonus with 50x wager and I played Gonzo and managed to play about 40 spins before got bust.. Btw I have to say I was upset with them. On their page they state that wager for welcome bonuses is 40x but I had 50x, I was told  "sorry we haven't updated our page yet" which isn't very professional in my opinion.

Indeed! 

Have just informed the relevant AG account manager responsible for their brand. Hope a Betchan rep will jump in asap and shed some light upon this unpleasant situation. 

:o Sorry we have not updated our page yet!!!! That simply would not have been good enough for me. I would have demanded they honour the 40x wagering due to false advertising!  :angry: