Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Banal1986
    Newest Member
    Banal1986

• No registered users viewing this page.

Bonus feature vs. regular slot

Hi

Maybe the title is a little vague, allow me to elaborate.

We all hope for a big win when a bonus feature is triggered, but we are often met with low wins.

So here's my question.

Have you experienced thebiggest wins during bonus features or in-game.

My own experience, is probably 50/50, what say you? :)

Hi

We all hope for a big win when a bonus feature is triggered, but we are often met with low wins.

So here's my question.

Hmmm...it's a good question, just a hard one to answer.

My biggest single win in a single spin came from a free spins feature with a multiplier so I guess that answers the question for single biggest win. However overall I think it would probably work out 50/50 like yourself.

When it comes to Multiplayer Avalon, my single most successful gaming session in my history of gaming I was bringing in £1k + on some spins with a £32 bet! Shame I went an reversed £4k!

Excellent question mate! :good:

I guess the fact whether big wins will come from base game or bonus feature depends mostly on the game itself. I mean, most of the modern video slots are designed and programmed in a way that bigger wins could be expected during the bonus feature while the base game is kinds boring and not so great in terms of payouts.

Anyways, my big wins came mostly from bonus features, not sure about the exact percentages, but must be well over 90%. :) 

Hi

So here's my question.

To answer this question, I would like to quote what was informed to me by one sweet game designer not too long ago.

She said to me, not exactly, but something like this: "all slot games are based on two basic design principles - the biggest win coming in the base game, OR, the biggest win coming in a feature game, jackpot games not included".

A 50/50 chance? NEVER!

The ratio varies from game to game. It could be around 60-40 for base games, or 40-60 for feature games. ^_^

So you can actually easily know which game would pay big in the base game and which game would pay big in the feature game! How? Study the paytable!!! ;)

That's why I have always said "look at the paytable FIRST before playing any game!" :D

To answer this question, I would like to quote what was informed to me by one sweet game designer not too long ago.

She said to me, not exactly, but something like this: "all slot games are based on two basic design principles - the biggest win coming in the base game, OR, the biggest win coming in a feature game, jackpot games not included".

A 50/50 chance? NEVER!

The ratio varies from game to game. It could be around 60-40 for base games, or 40-60 for feature games. ^_^

So you can actually easily know which game would pay big in the base game and which game would pay big in the feature game! How? Study the paytable!!! ;)

That's why I have always said "look at the paytable FIRST before playing any game!" :D

Hehe - Telling me to look at the paytable before I pay is like swearing at me Afi you should know that  :p

Hehe - Telling me to look at the paytable before I pay is like swearing at me Afi you should know that  :p

Really???!!! :shok:

OMG! So the next time, perhaps you can just listen to my advice, that should be easy enough, right? :D

Really???!!! :shok:

OMG! So the next time, perhaps you can just listen to my advice, that should be easy enough, right? :D

Well I think you are forgetting I am female - we very rarely listen so I can't promise I will this time  :D

i always check paytable! but not at the start :mellow:  mostly after i get some unbelievable small payouts hehe :D

Haha - same here zeus. When I think I've got a nice win and its low then I will take a look at the paytable  :p