Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amitsaj
    Newest Member
    amitsaj

• No registered users viewing this page.

Congrats Afi, it was about time! :good:

And good luck to all participants with the new contest rules. Sincerely hope to see some serious activity on your end fellas! :good:

Thank you mate! I cannot keep missing it, can I? Nothing lasts forever, hehehe.  ^_^

@Afi - I have some exciting news for you! Both of your game requests for True Love and Fairy Magic will be added to our directory shortly so you can use your screenshots.

You owe me Mr!  :p

Now come on....Whose your favourite admin?  :p

Yes...yes...I already found the game True Love in the directory,

but Fairy Magic wasn't in yet...but let me check it again now...

nope...Fairy Magic still not in yet...but hope it will soon be. ^_^ 

My favourite admin? :huh: 

It has always been my blonde-peach-red-auburn-haired lady...don't know which colour is the right one!  :D

I just did a quick check-up...well, not really that quick cos it did take some time...but you know what I mean...on all the games already used for this contest. So here's a recap on those games:

#1  Gonzo's Quest

#2  Break Da Bank Again / Megaspin Break Da Bank Again

#3  Game Of Thrones 15 Lines / 243 Ways

#4  Dead Or Alive

#5  Twin Spin

#6  Creature From The Black Lagoon

#7  Immortal Romance

So, for November (my birth month  :D) ...

#8  Game of your own choice, except any of the above  :good:

Oh maaaan...I've got several games I can use...don't know which game to start off with!  :D

I just did a quick check-up...well, not really that quick cos it did take some time...but you know what I mean...on all the games already used for this contest. So here's a recap on those games:

#1  Gonzo's Quest

#2  Break Da Bank Again / Megaspin Break Da Bank Again

#3  Game Of Thrones 15 Lines / 243 Ways

#4  Dead Or Alive

#5  Twin Spin

#6  Creature From The Black Lagoon

#7  Immortal Romance

So, for November (my birth month  :D) ...

#8  Game of your own choice, except any of the above  :good:

Oh maaaan...I've got several games I can use...don't know which game to start off with!  :D

Thanks for the info man - The contests are going to be tough, since everyone will have atleast minimum 10 for there game of the month.

Sharon how about the price pool are higher, so we can have at least 3 places paid. $50 with 3 places paid at least. LOL - Just kidding

Thanks for the info man - The contests are going to be tough, since everyone will have atleast minimum 10 for there game of the month.

Sharon how about the price pool are higher, so we can have at least 3 places paid. $50 with 3 places paid at least. LOL - Just kidding

You're welcome mate.  :hi:

As for the 3 prizes pool...one is already present, for $25, hoping it will be more soon, with many more screenshots being posted, so come on everybody, give everything you've got, and lets's see this $25 go up to $50 or more!  :D

As for the other 2 pools...one can be in the garden, for your kids, and one in the house, for you and your spouse...woohooo!  :lol:

Just joking maaaan!  :D

Any additional prizes is a much welcomed idea! Maybe 2 can share $25 each, so 2 winners every month, or 1 lucky person can enjoy all the lovely $50 , woohoo...or...or...anything other suggestions? But 3 is a crowd maaan!  ;)

Okay so the Prize Pool - As I said when I first started this contest there was always potential for more money to be put in the entry but it's been an extremely slow start to the contest IMO. Hopefully now this contest really is open to everyone we will get more people taking part and more screenshots.

I want the prize money to be more just as much as you guys but I can't get it to that stage of I have one or two people entering!  :p  :D

Okay so the Prize Pool - As I said when I first started this contest there was always potential for more money to be put in the entry but it's been an extremely slow start to the contest IMO. Hopefully now this contest really is open to everyone we will get more people taking part and more screenshots.

I want the prize money to be more just as much as you guys but I can't get it to that stage of I have one or two people entering!  :p  :D

At times, I just cannot understand why the rest are so hesitant to enter this contest!  :huh:

It has been proven 3 times now...how just a 1-screenshot entry managed to beat the other entries to win that month's prize. So, even if any of you have just one screenshot to submit, then go ahead and submit it. Who knows, that may win you the month's contest. Don't ever think that's impossible! It's been proven right here in Askgamblers 3 times already!  :p

Come on everyone, we need as many members to participate in order to get a bigger prize pool.

No excuses please! The only excusable reason would be..."I don't have any winning screenshot to submit!"  :rolleyes:

Argh I completely forgot about this, the last time I looked at this topic the game was Creature from the Black Lagoon and I completely forgot to have a go ... :( I promise to get involved this month though, big post it note has just been stuck on the side of my monitor to remind me to check back here to see what this months game is. Or has it already been announced and I am just blind???

Argh I completely forgot about this, the last time I looked at this topic the game was Creature from the Black Lagoon and I completely forgot to have a go ... :( I promise to get involved this month though, big post it note has just been stuck on the side of my monitor to remind me to check back here to see what this months game is. Or has it already been announced and I am just blind???

If you check Page 10 I've completely changed the rules. You can now pick your own game every month so everyone can now take part. Just have a read of the news rules before you decide which game

Oh wow, that's certainly an interesting change to the rules cocopop! Seems to me a good strategy would be to take as many screenshots as possible whilst playing over the weekend then, choose the game that has yielded the most decent wins in a week or so to upload my first screenshots and then hammer that game for the remainder of the month ...???? If I get involved in this I will absolutely win, I just know it ... :)

Oh wow, that's certainly an interesting change to the rules cocopop! Seems to me a good strategy would be to take as many screenshots as possible whilst playing over the weekend then, choose the game that has yielded the most decent wins in a week or so to upload my first screenshots and then hammer that game for the remainder of the month ...???? If I get involved in this I will absolutely win, I just know it ... :)

Glad you like the changes, look forward to seeing which game you choose

I'm going to start it off with my screenshots from Playtech's game True Love.

Win or lose is not important...participation is...and hope to see lots of others joining in too soon!  ^_^

9 screenshots uploaded.

Thanks for kicking this new contest off Afi, I really hope lots more member follow in your footsteps this month so we can get a nice Christmas prize pool together

For Christmas, I'm gonna write an email to Santa and I'm gonna tell him what present I want!

So I'm gonna tell Santa where to find that present, with a clue like this...

http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/5931-updated-rules-november-game-of-the-month-contest-everyone-welcome/page-11?do=findComment&comment=87735

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

for me Thunders thurk 2 from microgaming :) never ending slot!!

next one is 10 times win in rival softwares

Lovely Jubbly! 

However - You can only pick ONE game PER MONTH. So I'll take your TSII as your Game of the Month for November. You'll need to enter your other screenshot during a different month. 

And to qualify you also need to UPLOAD YOUR SCREENSHOTS to the TSII Game Review. Here is the link you need to do that. 

Go to Winning Screenshots and then 'Upload a Screenshot'. You've got until the end of November to do it. I'll check at the end of month.

That makes only 2 or 3 of us participating for this month, Prince.

Whatever happen to all the others? What are they waiting for? The very last minute?  :huh:

Well I hope they're waiting for the last minute. It would be a shame not have more entries considering I have now made this competition open to absolutely everyone.

Well I hope they're waiting for the last minute. It would be a shame not have more entries considering I have now made this competition open to absolutely everyone.

I hope so too. Seems like a lot of members here like to do things at the very last minute, more like procrastinators...  :p

No offense intended guys!  ^_^

Anyway, I've got 2 more screenshots on True Love uploaded today.  ^_^