Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alow733
    Newest Member
    Alow733

• No registered users viewing this page.

Great! :good:

Just let us know once you've done it so that we could remove the old screenshots. ;)

Remove them ValDes and I will try to upload them better. I do not know how I uploaded them so tiny. Maybe because I had to download them from Imgur where I had them and then I attached them to the Game review  :unknw:

Sorry for the delay in conforming your screenshots Prince.

I have confirmed 16 screenshots and since 1 of these are 540x your stake then this counts as 2 entries into the draw. So you have 17 entries into the draw.

There are 2 screenshots that I can't confirm since I just cannot get them big enough on my screen. Please can you upload the two screenshots I have a red box around into this thread...

attachicon.gifPrince.png

Also just to let you know that I can only award bonus points to screenshots that I can see the total bet as well as the total win. 

Let me know if you have any problems

I reuploaded the two screenies and added two more.

Remove them ValDes and I will try to upload them better. I do not know how I uploaded them so tiny. Maybe because I had to download them from Imgur where I had them and then I attached them to the Game review  :unknw:

Thank you. :good:

The old screenshots have just been removed. Great winners by the way, make me wonder why I forgot about Game Of Thrones slot...  :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay thanks to everyone who participated in July, unfortunately we didn't make the 50 screenshots so the prize amount stays at $25. But we do have a winner.....

PRINCE MYSHKIN - Congratulations you are the winner of July and $25 is heading your way which will be paid with your review payment.

Details of the draw can be found here - https://www.randompicker.com/protocol/340638x8917

GOTM July.png