Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hyjjjjjjjjjjj
    Newest Member
    hyjjjjjjjjjjj

• No registered users viewing this page.

Nope. South Africa not permitted to play there games and the founder/CEO is from South Africa. I guess i loose out on the big paying games, Break the bank, immortal romance, thunderstrike etc.

But its cool ill participate in the next round.

Nope. South Africa not permitted to play there games and the founder/CEO is from South Africa. I guess i loose out on the big paying games, Break the bank, immortal romance, thunderstrike etc.

But its cool ill participate in the next round.

Don't worry Shafiek there'll be plenty of other games you'll be able to take part in. You can make any suggestions you have for the next Game of the Month in THIS thread.

And the winner is....................... DJSPIN

Well done and thank you to both DJSPIN and Zeus for entering screenshots this month. 

DJSPIN - Please can you PM me your payment details

Details of the draw can be found here - https://www.randompicker.com/Project/Public/Protocol.aspx?Key=320291x31573

May Winner.png

Okay guys here we go then let's get the June Game of the Month contest started here are the links you need

Game of Thrones 15 Lines  or Game of Thrones 243 Ways

I'm also adding the chance to earn some bonus entries this month. All wins uploaded that exceed 500x will earn TWO entries into the draw

Please don't forget to tell me which variant of the game your screenshot belongs

Yay me, I won!!! Lol.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words, and special thanks to Coco and the AG team for giving me the opportunity to win this prize via this great contest. I truly appreciate it. ;)

Good luck to everyone for the next month's contest, and I'm sure you'll all be glad to know that I have never played GOT, therefore I don't have a million screenshots to post this time around to guarantee I win the prize, lol. 

Thanks again for my first contest win EVER!!!!

:)

Yay me, I won!!! Lol.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words, and special thanks to Coco and the AG team for giving me the opportunity to win this prize via this great contest. I truly appreciate it. ;)

Good luck to everyone for the next month's contest, and I'm sure you'll all be glad to know that I have never played GOT, therefore I don't have a million screenshots to post this time around to guarantee I win the prize, lol. 

Thanks again for my first contest win EVER!!!!

:)

Congratulations DJSPIN** 

:drinks:

post-61595-0-69120000-1464851457_thumb.gif

GOT seems like a nice game for this month contest,i will do my best to take part in it,sorry Coco i was not around here that much but was having some health problems ,although i was here every day reading everything you guys comment :)

GOT seems like a nice game for this month contest,i will do my best to take part in it,sorry Coco i was not around here that much but was having some health problems ,although i was here every day reading everything you guys comment :)

Oh dear, your health is more important, please just get well soon  :give_rose: We miss you 

Hi all,

Is there any update on when I'll be receiving the contest prize exactly?

I'm just starting to worry a little because I've given out my Neteller details and I'm now thinking that maybe wasn't smart. :(

:o  :o DJSPIN! I have already sent you a PM to let you know our finance team don't work on weekends! I can't give you an exact date but I can assure you that your details are safe and the funds will be with you very shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

uploaded 18 screenshots on GoT 243 ways. 

Sorry for the delay in conforming your screenshots Prince.

I have confirmed 16 screenshots and since 1 of these are 540x your stake then this counts as 2 entries into the draw. So you have 17 entries into the draw.

There are 2 screenshots that I can't confirm since I just cannot get them big enough on my screen. Please can you upload the two screenshots I have a red box around into this thread...

Prince.png

Also just to let you know that I can only award bonus points to screenshots that I can see the total bet as well as the total win. 

Let me know if you have any problems