Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Teondre2020
    Newest Member
    Teondre2020

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 4 weeks later...

Sharon darling, don't forget to pick a winner for January's Game of the Month contest ya....

Zenekk87, Fiekie and me are anxiously waiting to see who the winner is...and Valentine's Day is coming real soooon...  :give_rose:

OMG !!  :shok:  It's February!! Sorry guys results coming tonight. (Afi what would I do without you)

Whooopie-doo-laaa-laaa...my 4th straight win in this lovely contest!  :yahoo:

Thank you Sharon darling, thank you Fiekie mate.  :hi:

Soon, I can buy a box of chocolates a nice stalk of red rose for my beloved...my darling Lady Luck...

but the one who will be eating the chocolates will be ME!!!  :D

I guess my next up-wave is already on the waaaaaay...whoopieeeee!  ^_^

Whooopie-doo-laaa-laaa...my 4th straight win in this lovely contest!  :yahoo:

Thank you Sharon darling, thank you Fiekie mate.  :hi:

Soon, I can buy a box of chocolates a nice stalk of red rose for my beloved...my darling Lady Luck...

but the one who will be eating the chocolates will be ME!!!  :D

I guess my next up-wave is already on the waaaaaay...whoopieeeee!  ^_^

Congratulation Afie, didn't see that there's a contest like this or I forgot to join.  :lol: 

Congratulation Afie, didn't see that there's a contest like this or I forgot to join.  :lol: 

Thank you MacdoniS mate. :hi:

Well, now that you know, don't forget to pick any game of your choice, one game per month, then submit your winning screenshots of 100x bet win or more, to the relevant game review, and post a notification of it here in this thread. Any winning screenshots of less than 100x bet are required to be posted in this thread too.

So start getting those screenies and start posting! I'll be right behind you...you can count on that!  :D

Thank you MacdoniS mate. :hi:

Well, now that you know, don't forget to pick any game of your choice, one game per month, then submit your winning screenshots of 100x bet win or more, to the relevant game review, and post a notification of it here in this thread. Any winning screenshots of less than 100x bet are required to be posted in this thread too.

So start getting those screenies and start posting! I'll be right behind you...you can count on that!  :D

Oh, I will mate. Thank you for the encouragement! Hehe!  :lol:

Make sure you join this month. Only 1 screenshot needed to enter

Thank you Cocopop, I will make sure of it. 100x of bet wins? No other restrictions?  :rolleyes: 

Thank you Cocopop, I will make sure of it. 100x of bet wins? No other restrictions?  :rolleyes: 

Oh yes there are!  ^_^

Winning screenshots must be real money play only...but you already know that...I hope!  :D

Winning screenshots must be at least 50x bet and more...but you may not know this...I think!  :D

And don't forget...50x - 99x screenshots are to be posted here in this thread...all others in the game review section.

If there are more things that you don't know...ask Cocopop!  :lol:

Oh yes there are!  ^_^

Winning screenshots must be real money play only...but you already know that...I hope!  :D

Winning screenshots must be at least 50x bet and more...but you may not know this...I think!  :D

And don't forget...50x - 99x screenshots are to be posted here in this thread...all others in the game review section.

Pretty much sums it up  :p

Oh yes there are!  ^_^

Sure. You mean the winning screenshot must be be posted to the slot review section does the game review for that winning screenshot must be necessary? 

Sure. You mean the winning screenshot must be be posted to the slot review section does the game review for that winning screenshot must be necessary? 

Well, nope...you can post the winning screenshot at anytime you have it...not necessary to have a game review written beforehand...BUT...if you do write a game review, you win $5 at the end of the month...guaranteed! If you don't claim for it, you lose $5!  :D

Well, nope...you can post the winning screenshot at anytime you have it...not necessary to have a game review written beforehand...BUT...if you do write a game review, you win $5 at the end of the month...guaranteed! If you don't claim for it, you lose $5!  :D

Sounds like slot win-win feature to me Hehe  :D! I will do it both mate. Thanks Playtech Master Afi!