Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kinyiczki
    Newest Member
    Kinyiczki

• No registered users viewing this page.

And the winner is ....... Fiekie247

Afi - I thought you were going to be a sure winner with your 18 - 1 screenshots against Fiekie247!!

Just goes to show anyone can win!

Congratulations Fiekie247 - Your winnings will be sent the same time as your review payment

Details of the draw can be found here - https://www.randompicker.com/protocol/359018x43600

attachicon.gifSeptember GOTM.png

Say Whaaaaat? Never thought i would win with 1 screen shot.

Thanks Afi and Sharon and AskGamblers.

First Win on Game of the month Contest, New Forum Title and starting my Day with something like the screenshot below. Maaaaannnn is this month starting good for me or what!

Too bad i cannot play Immortal Romance

post-72774-0-96358600-1475661342_thumb.jpg

Now I am excitted! Thank you! Hoping to see some Halloween inspired theme! :ph34r:

You can always nominate your favourite Halloween game for November's Game of the Month, Alyz.

But make sure you come back here at around the end of October...

to nominate your favourite game...

Better still...come back here everyday...cos we don't get to see you very often...  :D

I think lets choose an RTG halloween game of the month for November.

Coco i vote for Bubble Bubble or Count Spectacular

Aaargh...Count Spectacularrrrr...one of my favourite games...yeaaa-ah-ah...but cannot play it anymore!  :angry:

Two of Fiekie's choices both look good.....the multi-features of bubble bubble or the laughing count giving a choice of respins or free spins.

Since we're asking, any chance we could do Maid O Money, Red Hot Devil or Cherry Love in the future? ;)

(I know what your thinking.....my comments are impaired, bartender gimme some whiskey and don't hold back on the rum)

Well, since various game limitations and restrictions are now part of our everyday gambling activities, I consider Shafiek's suggestion as quite reasonable. Perhaps we could really add a 'back-up' game every month which must be from a different provider of the official game of the month. 

I'll let Sharon take the final decision though as she is 'captain' when it comes to this particular forum contest. :)

Well, since various game limitations and restrictions are now part of our everyday gambling activities, I consider Shafiek's suggestion as quite reasonable. Perhaps we could really add a 'back-up' game every month which must be from a different provider of the official game of the month. 

I'll let Sharon take the final decision though as she is 'captain' when it comes to this particular forum contest. :)

Now THAT would be Super Duper!!! Then everybody can participate, with no restrictions on the game...

the restrictions being only on your own wallet of course.  :p

Okay guys, first things first. Can all suggestions for Novembers GOTM pleas be posted HERE (It's just easier for me to keep track)

And secondly, great idea to have a back up game hopefully his will give more people a chance to take part. I'll let you pick the back up game for this month....What do you suggest?

Okay guys, first things first. Can all suggestions for Novembers GOTM pleas be posted HERE (It's just easier for me to keep track)

And secondly, great idea to have a back up game hopefully his will give more people a chance to take part. I'll let you pick the back up game for this month....What do you suggest?

(In a cold spiteful attitude) Whatever game keeps me from thinking about.......that lost beauty runaway!  :angry:

Btw the way, Netent is off the table for Canadians!!!  :o  :o  :o

http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/6409-shocking-news-from-amsterdams/?do=findComment&comment=86186

So since Netent is restricted for Canadians, they have access to MG still right?

Which means they can play Immortal Romance, which means the backup game for this month can be a Netent or do we suggest Play'N Go or Nextgen?

So since Netent is restricted for Canadians, they have access to MG still right?

Which means they can play Immortal Romance, which means the backup game for this month can be a Netent or do we suggest Play'N Go or Nextgen?

Administrators, follow his and his every command in these sentences!! PlaynGo or Nextgen please.......and it better be a saucy game choice!  :diablo:

Administrators, follow his and his every command in these sentences!! PlaynGo or Nextgen please.......and it better be a saucy game choice!  :diablo:

It's really impossible to please all demands, simply because there always be a contest participant restricted from playing one or another gaming provider... Sharon was really more than helpful accepting the suggestion for adding a second available game to choose, but I'm afraid this is all we could do at the moment. I'm pretty sure she heard your new suggestions and you'll see Play'N Go and NextGen games within the vote list next months, so pick smart. ;)

You can always nominate your favourite Halloween game for November's Game of the Month, Alyz.

But make sure you come back here at around the end of October...

to nominate your favourite game...

Better still...come back here everyday...cos we don't get to see you very often...  :D

I am just a little bit busy nowadays, but I'll try to be more active just like before. Thank you @Afi4wins

• 2 weeks later...