Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

"Would you rather" Game

Since I somehow stopped everything, I'll get this show on the road.....going to the ugly side

Would you rather have Bad Luck or Loneliness (Why fruity casa lady lol)

Well...I've been living with my loneliness for years now...and doing quite okay... 8)

but I'll never be okay with long continuous stretches of bad luck...nobody can. :nea:

Would you rather Party hard all weekend every weekend but have a killer hangover every Monday lasting till Tuesday or Party hard one weekend every three months with absolutely no hangover?

OMG!!! What a long one you've got there darling!!! :D

Well...I would definitely prefer to party all night long every weekend, with no Monday blues or party hangovers...

but me being me...I'll just carry on with no party every weekend, no party hangovers...just Monday blues! :p

One all-night-long weekend party would be marvelous for me, 3 months, 4 months, doesn't matter! :D

That's quite a depressing question for a Friday mate and I won't answer it... :p

Welcome back thou, glad to see you around again. :)

Ohh...the old man still comes to offer us his wisdom. Are you the same Valdes or have you aged into a newer Valdes?  :p

Yes, no more depressing questions Icy - It's the weekend!!

But since you asked I'll answer. If I had to choose I guess I'd have loneliness since at lease you know what you're getting for the day. Bad luck could mean anything!

Okay my turn...

Would you rather Party hard all weekend every weekend but have a killer hangover every Monday lasting till Tuesday or Party hard one weekend every three months with absolutely no hangover?

Lol I was trying to make this question before Friday hit. Just wanted to show many sides of this topic, the good, bad, ugly and so on

Glad you answered Coco, my answer to yours...........all weekend with a streak of hangovers!!!! Monday kills me with the thoughts of what happened to Jelena and why Jelena left so what better way to drown my sorrows with some Vodka and rum. Just joking about that lol (except the vodka and rum) I've been much better. Will she appear if i say gorgeous things about her? Just that I miss her because of my absence.  :(

Hmmm...probably he wants to show you his 'dragon'? :rolleyes:

Imao  :lol:

Well...I've been living with my loneliness for years now...and doing quite okay... 8)

but I'll never be okay with long continuous stretches of bad luck...nobody can. :nea:

You may have been with bad luck but you got a great sense of humor, and no bad luck can take that away! Besides, your Demi-God Thor, you strike lightning at anything! 

Would you rather a Bloodsuckers or Wild Blood?

Hmmmm...are you asking would I rather be a bloodsucker, or just have wild blood? :huh:

Bloodsucking has never been a hit with me, in fact, I've never sucked on any blood before, but having wild blood...hmmm...that could be interesting, fun and exhilarating too, don't you think so? Hahaha.

The games? Oh geees, I've never played Wild Blood before, so I cannot give an answer.

I'll just let some other wild-blooded member here to answer! :D

Melt a frozen heart! Because I've just been listening to Madonna's "Frozen"  :D If I could melt your heart.. llalalala bla bla blaaa :))

I'm gonna try to use this thread to solce a personal dilemma.. 

Would you rather go BY CAR or BY PLANE ??

Well Casperito, if you wanna melt someone's heart, and enjoy all the moments with her, then go by CAR!

You can have all the time in the world, go anywhere you want, stop by anywhere you desire, do anything you want...

Hmmm...I won't go into so much details...cos this ain't a 'Love Forum'!!! Hahaha.

That 'Frozen' song can be really really daunting...from the first time I heard it too...and still loving it! ^_^

Melt a frozen heart! Because I've just been listening to Madonna's "Frozen"  :D If I could melt your heart.. llalalala bla bla blaaa :))

I'm gonna try to use this thread to try solve a personal dilemma.. 

Would you rather go BY CAR or BY PLANE ??

I guess it depends where I'm going! If I'm going half way around the world I guess I'd have to choose PLANE since I car would probably take me my lifetime.

However my answer in general to this questions is BY CAR.

Would you rather adopt a POLAR BEAR or a PANDA?

I guess it depends where I'm going! If I'm going half way around the world I guess I'd have to choose PLANE since I car would probably take me my lifetime.

Panda, definitely! Especially if it's my son's beloved Kung Fu one! :D

kung-fu-panda-3.jpg

Well Casperito, if you wanna melt someone's heart, and enjoy all the moments with her, then go by CAR!

You can have all the time in the world, go anywhere you want, stop by anywhere you desire, do anything you want...

Hmmm...I won't go into so much details...cos this ain't a 'Love Forum'!!! Hahaha.

That 'Frozen' song can be really really daunting...from the first time I heard it too...and still loving it! ^_^

Thanks Afi :) only I'm a girl and would like to enjoy all the moments with HIM hehe  

It will be 2700kms one way :) im leaning towards the car as well, think it will be much more fun even if tiring

Thanks Afi :) only I'm a girl and would like to enjoy all the moments with HIM hehe  

Whaaaat?! :shok:  OMG!!! And I thought you're a he...that 's' somehow dropped off along the way! :D

It will be 2700kms one way :) im leaning towards the car as well, think it will be much more fun even if tiring

Hmmm...that's a long journey indeed to go by car...but the journey back (with him of course) could be heaven on earth!!! :lol: