Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sumpfkuh
    Newest Member
    Sumpfkuh

• No registered users viewing this page.

"Would you rather" Game

Time for a new game since we don't really have any active ones at the moment and we all need a bit of fun in our lives right?

This game is really simple. You have to post two things and the next member must answer which of these two they would prefer.

So for example..

I would write... Would you rather Chocolate or Sweets

The next person posts their answer along with a new question

Let's start then!

Would you rather a Ferrari or a Lamborghini?

Oh geeees...can I take BOTH???!!! Both are super duper cars, not like Ferrari or Chrysler... :lol:

Okay, okay, I'll take...hmmm...I'll prefer...oh geees...I'd rather...dang...close one eye and say LAMBORGHINI!

That was a tough one! Hahaha.

Would you rather have it FIERY RED or SUNNY YELLOW? :D

Oh geeees...can I take BOTH???!!! Both are super duper cars, not like Ferrari or Chrysler... :lol:

Okay, okay, I'll take...hmmm...I'll prefer...oh geees...I'd rather...dang...close one eye and say LAMBORGHINI!

That was a tough one! Hahaha.

Would you rather have it FIERY RED or SUNNY YELLOW? :D

I think if I had both of those cars in front of me and someone said you can have one I too would be more tempted for the Lamborghini!

I'll let someone else answer you're question...

I think if I had both of those cars in front of me and someone said you can have one I too would be more tempted for the Lamborghini!

I'll let someone else answer you're question...

I guess this Fiery red is for the Lamborghini ,well if it is i take the Red one  ;)

Ah-hah! I have a fiery red Lamborghini...and 2 darlings are already with me...how nice! Hehehe. :D

So Katerina Helena darling...your turn next with 'Would you rather have or do or whatever...' :p

Ohh, this sounds like a mission for these friends Cip_e_Ciop.png   :D

I think Obama is charismatic, so I would vote for him.

Would you rather Android or iOS on your phone

I have to answer this question and what a great one it is!

Without no shadow of a doubt my answer is iOS. I absolutely hate Android, I can't work with this OS at all!

Would you rather a Cat or a Dog?

I have to answer this question and what a great one it is!

Without no shadow of a doubt my answer is iOS. I absolutely hate Android, I can't work with this OS at all!

Would you rather a Cat or a Dog?

DOG! Always dog!

Dogs are by far the best and don't scratch me when I tickle their belly!

My turn!

Would you rather, Winds of Winter to be out now(Game of Thrones) or for Twilight (The movie) to have never existed?

DOG! Always dog!

My turn!

Would you rather, Winds of Winter to be out now(Game of Thrones) or for Twilight (The movie) to have never existed?

I'll let someone else answer since I answered last but I'm replying to agree with you on DOG! Absolutely, I've never been a cat lover just can't get on with them at all. Dogs however are so adorable I love them!

Do you have a dog? I have a Staff x Shar Pei. He is such a softie! We've had him 5 years now and he's part of the family, he's a big baby despite staff's having such bad reputations they are actually extremely loving and very loyal!

I'll let someone else answer since I answered last but I'm replying to agree with you on DOG! Absolutely, I've never been a cat lover just can't get on with them at all. Dogs however are so adorable I love them!

Do you have a dog? I have a Staff x Shar Pei. He is such a softie! We've had him 5 years now and he's part of the family, he's a big baby despite staff's having such bad reputations they are actually extremely loving and very loyal!

I love Staffs! 

Seems like a cool cross alright, and besides, it's how you raise and treat them that will reflect on how they act.

I have 2 actually, a German Shepard and a Lab. Both are now 11ish. They're my children really lol

I love Staffs! 

Seems like a cool cross alright, and besides, it's how you raise and treat them that will reflect on how they act.

I have 2 actually, a German Shepard and a Lab. Both are now 11ish. They're my children really lol

Both beautiful dogs! Big hugs to them both!

Wish George R.R. Martin at least once keeping his promises and release 6th book "WInds of Winter" of the epic Song Of Fire And Ice before the 6th season of HBO Game Of Thrones, but.... But that will not happen unfortunately. :(

As for your question, I'll let some other fellow forum member to answer. I'm obviously seriously biased when my all time favorite book is somehow involved here. ;) 

DOG! Always dog!

My turn!

I guess I'll answer then.

Since I've never liked Twilight I'll go for this never existing.

Would you rather a Bungee Jump or a Sky Dive?

I guess I'll answer then.

Since I've never liked Twilight I'll go for this never existing.

Would you rather a Bungee Jump or a Sky Dive?

ohh.. :o  well if i have to chose that would be Sky Dive,no Bungee for me  :rolleyes:

Would you rather kiss a 85 year old guy or a hot lesbiian (this is for girls)

or 85 year old women or a some hot young gaay  ;) (this is for guys)  :D

and the kiss has to be French one  :spiteful:

ohh.. :o  well if i have to chose that would be Sky Dive,no Bungee for me  :rolleyes:

Would you rather kiss a 85 year old guy or a hot lesbiian (this is for girls)

or 85 year old women or a some hot young gaay  ;) (this is for guys)  :D

and the kiss has to be French one  :spiteful:

Oh?! You prefer sky diving Helena Katerina darling? Me too! ^_^

Geeees...this darling sure like to give odd odd choices!

Well, if Selena Gomez is 85 years old now, I'd kiss her anytime! :D

Kiss Beiber? Eeeeeeeeew! Ggay or not! :bad:

Dang! I think somebody else better put up the question...

My mind is still stuck with the thought of kissing Justin Beiber!!! :p

Okaaaay...a good night sleep...with bits of hot dreams...did the trick...I'm okay now!  :D

So, would you rather explore the deepest oceans, or explore the planets?

Ooooh, fantastic question! Both of these fascinate me! Entering the abyss or the unknown. I think I'd go into space and explore the planets if I had to choose.

Would you rather go in to your past or your future?

Ooooh, fantastic question! Both of these fascinate me! Entering the abyss or the unknown. I think I'd go into space and explore the planets if I had to choose.

Would you rather go in to your past or your future?

For me, I would love to explore the deepest oceans first, then explore the other planets...

and maybe make lots of new alien friends! :D

Back to the Future...or Back to the Future Past? :huh:

I'll leave that for Michael Fox to answer! :D

For me...it must be the PAST!

I want to start all over again...and do all the crazy things I had missed!!! :lol:

Would you rather make time go SLOW...or go FAST?