Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Playing slots - luck or ability?

what does victory depends on? why can we lose? do you have some superstition?

Hello AmelieSagan and welcome to our forum, it's lovely to have you here.

What does victory depend on? Luck of course! I am a believer in lady luck and lady luck only! When it comes to gambling I'm not superstitious at all - I don't believe certain strategies will help me win more or that there is any skill to it.

I decide to play my hard earned money with the hope that lady luck is with me that day. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. 

This is just my opinion of course. We're all different here and there really is no right or wrong answer we all have our own beliefs! Would you care to share with us what you think?

Does it depend on machine you are playing?

Does what depend on the machine your playing? Does luck depend on the machine you're playing? Yeah, I guess so but you never know which game exactly is going to be lucky for you.

I'm not sure whether your a new player or you've been playing for a while but in my opinion the more you play the more you start to learn which games are good for you and which aren't. You'll start to establish a pattern as to what your favourite games are and generally you'll play these more.

• 1 month later...

How about ability to keep your eyes on the slot machine and NOT on something distracting...

like AmelieSagan's avatar for example...oooh boooy...that's hot! :D

I've got one eye on my game and one eye on her avatar...no wonder I keep losing!!! :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  If she becomes a regular member we need to make sure you don't suffer a cardiac arrest!

:lol:  :lol:  If she becomes a regular member we need to make sure you don't suffer a cardiac arrest!

Hmmm...true...true...temptations can give you all kinds of arrests...yes?...no?  :D 

Or...maybe I should just move back to London then?! Hahahaha. :lol:

Have just noticed that notorious avatar you two were talking about... :D

It's cool, must admit that. Maybe our Nicole /the model from another forum topic complaining from poor payouts all the time/ is even hotter, who knows...  B)

Hmmm...I cannot disagree with that...so lets agree to agree!  :D 

Once Nicole puts up her cool ssexy avatar, then we all can see.

But this ain't a ssexy competition forum...so her avatar we may never see! :p

Hmmm...I cannot disagree with that...so lets agree to agree!  :D

Once Nicole puts up her cool ssexy avatar, then we all can see.

But this ain't a ssexy competition forum...so her avatar we may never see! :p

Actually, it is! :p 

If you have some doubts, please refresh your memories by checking some avatars around starting from those used by Sharon, katemak, Awena, blondie, Jelena... sorry if I missed some of our gorgeous forum heroines.  :hi:

Actually, it is! :p

If you have some doubts, please refresh your memories by checking some avatars around starting from those used by Sharon, katemak, Awena, blondie, Jelena... sorry if I missed some of our gorgeous forum heroines.  :hi:

Whaaaat?! Oh my gawd!!! So it is! :huh:

No wonder all of them became my darlings!!! :D

Maybe next time Nicole makes a thread (no doubt about NetEnt  :p ) You boys can ask her to update her avatar. She's a fashion designer so I have no doubt she'll definitely have style!

Thought she was a fashion model actually... :p 

And yes, we may try asking her to update her avatar,  although she was pissed off with me at the beginning for being her constant opponent. :D 

Maybe next time Nicole makes a thread (no doubt about NetEnt  :p ) You boys can ask her to update her avatar. She's a fashion designer so I have no doubt she'll definitely have style!

A fashion model, she said the last time...some things I don't forget! Hahaha. :D

Hmmm...I hope Nicole's new avatar would show her in a nice ssexyyyyy lingerie...woohooo...

to compete with AmelieSagan's avatar...another woohooo... :lol:

A fashion model, she said the last time...some things I don't forget! Hahaha. :D

Hmmm...I hope Nicole's new avatar would show her in a nice ssexyyyyy lingerie...woohooo...

to compete with AmelieSagan's avatar...another woohooo... :lol:

Err, perhaps we could ask her to start with something... more mysterious and conservative and then, when we get used with her beautiful face and shapes /which I have absolutely no doubts Nicole has/ she could hit us hard with some ultra teeaaassing photo-session from some seeexy lingerie review. :D 

Err, perhaps we could ask her to start with something... more mysterious and conservative and then, when we get used with her beautiful face and shapes /which I have absolutely no doubts Nicole has/ she could hit us hard with some ultra teeaaassing photo-session from some seeexy lingerie review. :D

Hmmm...our guru her likes to take it slooooow...hahaha. :D

Oh...a fashion model for some reason I thought she said a fashion designer!! In that case she must be beautiful - I wonder why we haven't got an avatar off her!

Boys work your magic on here next time please! Your task is to get an avatar from her!

Oooooh boy! That is gonna be one helluva task! :D

They're both! 

As the terminator quoted "All machines are programmed to...." what the programmer wants... LOL  :p
   :p

Ability in a way that you will handle it with care like a fragile thing for example the ability to control yourself while betting and others that relevant and you expect to happen.

Luck in a way that it's not under your control, i call it as a intervening variables cause it distracts your "ability" and lead to decreasing self efficacy so the result tempting to play more until you lose all what you have.  ;)

They're both! 

As the terminator quoted "All machines are programmed to...." what the programmer wants... LOL  :p   :p

Ability in a way that you will handle it with care like a fragile thing for example the ability to control yourself while betting and others that relevant and you expect to happen.

Luck in a way that it's not under your control, i call it as a intervening variables cause it distracts your "ability" and lead to decreasing self efficacy so the result tempting to play more until you lose all what you have.  ;) 

Finally someone who's posting according to the topic's title. :):good:

I think you need both, skill and luck. Sometimes and playing the same game in the same way you get profits or simply go broke, but I actually believe that having a strategy is better than not at all.

I also think it is advisable not to deposit all your e-wallet money all at once, so you will have another day to fight.