Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    First1klas
    Newest Member
    First1klas

• No registered users viewing this page.

Hey lovely AG ladies!! :)

Wish us a wonderful Women's Day! We rooooooock!!  :girl_devil: :D

Of course, I strongly support the idea that every single day of the year, women should be blessed, praised and cherished, but 8th March is that official date or better say reminder to the world, how amazing creatures women are :D

Enjoy your day and make the rest of the days of your life as special as this one  :angel:

My boyfriend bought me lovely flowers for Women's Day. And of course I bought flowers for my mom. It was the first time anyone's done anything for me to celebrate this day. I really felt grateful to and for my loved ones. 

I am a bit late but still Happy womens day to all lovely ladies from AG  :give_rose: received few lovely jubbly presents as well  ;)

Aww how lovely and thoughtful. We don't really celebrate it with presents here in the UK but we have recently celebrated Mothers Day and I was extremely spoilt by my girls!

:D Maybe we shall send it with simple explanation that women should be cherished and praised and knowing how much they work (job, kids, house, caring about everything) saved of any work on that day :)

Good idea Jelena darling! But you must also include...

'but their spouses/partners/boyfriends should also be given the day off too, so they all can really enjoy the day off'!!! :lol:

Hahahaha, that's very clever! And another proof how smartly men are swimming through this life sticking to women as guides :p

Hmmmm...I can agree with you on the 'sticking to women' part...

but for other things...we guide each other most of the time! Hahaha. :D

Good idea Jelena darling! But you must also include...

'but their spouses/partners/boyfriends should also be given the day off too, so they all can really enjoy the day off'!!! :lol:

Ummm excuse me men have every day off! They may go to work every day but then they come home and do nothing! A women works all day comes home and still works in the house till she goes to bed! What's the saying "A women's work is never done?"  :huh:

So absolutely no way! Men will not be granted the day off - EVER!

Ummm excuse me men have every day off! They may go to work every day but then they come home and do nothing! A women works all day comes home and still works in the house till she goes to bed! What's the saying "A women's work is never done?"  :huh:

So absolutely no way! Men will not be granted the day off - EVER!

No??? Not ever??? :shok:

Oh geees...sorry guys...no holiday for you all...

as for me...everyday is already like a holiday! Hahaha. :lol:

Me  :shok:  Tea lady  :shok:  You have to be kidding!  :D  I don't make tea for no one! Especially people who sit on thrones!

No?! :huh: Oh geeees...so...would you like to be my tea lady then?

I don't sit on thrones...only chairs! :D

OH-OH!!! I forgot! :shok:

The cost of 1 cup of tea everyday in GBP would kill my MYR wallet within 1 month!  <_>

So sorry darling...you're much too expensive for me...I'll just have to find a local one! :lol:

Now we've got that cleared up...I'm wondering how the heck we got on to the subject of making tea  :lol: