Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dani26
    Newest Member
    Dani26

• No registered users viewing this page.

Can I win the Mega Fortune on a minimum bet?

:o  Why do you say that? Don't you believe that the mega jackpot exists?

It exists but, the chance to hit it is so small that its actually no point playing those games for that purpose. I only play to hit the mini jack pot and I only play when it grows up to more than 2000 euros. I hitted it once, but deep in my mind I know it will never happend again, ever. In my opinion is much easier to get a good win in games like DOA, even that have never happened to me.

It exists but, the chance to hit it is so small that its actually no point playing those games for that purpose. I only play to hit the mini jack pot and I only play when it grows up to more than 2000 euros. I hitted it once, but deep in my mind I know it will never happend again, ever. In my opinion is much easier to get a good win in games like DOA, even that have never happened to me.

How about MG's Mega Moolah jackpot over £13 Million (the highest ever jackpot won from an online slot) all from a 25p Bet!

Does anyone of this forum won a Mega Jackpot? Personally I didn't won anything not even the smallest jackpot :( so sad, soooo sad

I've never won a mega jackpot however between me and my partner we have won a jackpots on The Dark Knight, Fantastic Four, Pink Panther and Mega Moolah.  :D