Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kikogang
    Newest Member
    Kikogang

• No registered users viewing this page.

Christmas Trivia Contest - All welcome

It’s Christmas so that means it’s time for a Christmas contest! No screenshots are required for this one because it’s all about having FUN FUN FUN. Everyone is welcome to take part as long as you’re a member of AskGamblers.

I have come up with 40 different Christmas related questions all you have to do is answer them! However this contest will work slightly different so please pay attention to the rules.

How do I take part?

There are a total of 40 questions, if this game finishes before the end of the month I will add more questions when the time comes.

You are only allowed ONE entry per day. So what you must do is scroll through the questions and find the one you want to answer. You should then post the QUESTION NUMBER along with your ANSWER like so.

Let’s say the question was

Screenshot (1).png

If this is the question you want to answer you should answer like so:

Screenshot (2).png

You are allowed one answer per day, each correct answer will gain you one entry into the prize draw at the end of the month. Each time I get a correct answer I will update the questions as follows

Screenshot (3).png

This way you can see exactly what questions are left to be answered. I won’t reply to everyone’s answer so please make sure you check the question you have answered the next day to see if it was correct. Only one answer will be taken per member per day so if you choose to answer two in one day, even if it is right I will not be counting it.

At the end of the month I will put all correct answers into a prize draw and we’ll have a winner!

It’s really simple guys, let’s just have some fun with it!

What can I win

For this contest there will be ONE WINNER who will receive $50 sent via Neteller or Skrill

Questions to follow...

Q1. What do people around the world put up in their homes to celebrate Christmas? - Answered (Afi4win)

Q2. Unscramble this Christmas word TAANS SLCUAS - Answered (Helena)

Q3. Name the slot and software provider I have taken this Christmas symbol from  - Answered (Helena)

CC.png

Q4. What is the chemical formula for snow? - Answered (Prince Myshkin)

Q5. At Christmas what would you do under a mistletoe? - Answered (Blondie)

Q6. Name the slot and the provider I’ve taken this Christmas symbol from - Answered (helena)

CC10 Merry Xmas.png

Q7. Unscramble this Christmas word DEREERIN - Answered (Blondie)

Q8. In which European country is Oplatek shared with others and carp is part of the Christmas food menu? Answered (Blondie)

Q9. Which Christmas Slot is this symbol from? And name it’s software provider Answered (Prince Myshkin)

CC3.png

Q10. On what date is Christmas day celebrated in Russia? - ANSWERED (ZEUS)

Q11. Unscramble this Christmas word TSPEERN - Answered (Prince Myshkin)

Q12. How many points does a snowflake have? - ANSWERED (PRINCE MYSHKIN)

Q13. 'Nadolig Llawen' means Merry Christmas in which western European language? ANSWERED (BLONDIE)

Q14. Name the slot and the provider I’ve taken this Christmas symbols from - Answered (helena)

CC11.png

Q15. In which country does Santa have his own personal postcode HOH OHO? Answered (Bigdk88)

Q16. Guess the Christmas slot this symbol is from Answered (Helena)

CC5.png

Q17. In what country, the world's seventh largest by geographical area, is Christmas known as Bada Din (the big day)? ANSWERED (PRINCE MYSHKIN)

Q18. Unscramble this Christmas Slot: TNRRUE FO HET PHUDRLO = Answered (Blondie)

Q19. Name the 3 of Santas reindeers beginning with the letter D Answered (Bigdk88)

Q20. Christmas Island, in the Indian Ocean, is a territory of which country? ANSWERED (ZEUS)

Q21. What is the title of biggest selling Christmas single, globally? Answered (Helena)

Q22. Guess the Christmas slot this symbols is from: - Answered (Prince myshkin)

CC6.png

Q23. In the UK it is traditionally believed that eating a what each day of the twelve days of Christmas brings happiness the following year: ANSWERED (PRINCE MYSHKIN)

Q24. Unscramble this Christmas word TSAMCRIHS VEE - Answered (PRINCE MYSHKIN)

Q25. Which US President banned Christmas trees from the White House? ANSWERED (RAPTORDINOS)

Q26. Brandy is made from distilling what? Answered (Bigdk88)

Q27. In Mexico, it is said that wearing what colour underwear on New Year's Eve ensures finding new love the following year:

Q28. Unscramble this Christmas word STLNISE Answered (Helena)

Q29. Name the song: Rudolph the ___ ____ _______ - Answered (Prince Myshkin)

Q30. Guess the Christmas slot and its provider that I’ve this symbol from - Answered (helena)

CC8.png

Q31. The North Pole, said to be Santa's home, is located in which ocean? ANSWERED (PRINCE MYSHKIN)

Q32. What is New Year's Eve called in Scotland? ANSWERED (BIGDK88)

Q33. How many courses are there traditionally in a Ukrainian Christmas Eve supper? ANSWERED (BLONDIE)

Q34. In which country is it a tradition to hide all brooms in the house on Christmas Eve? Answered (Prince Myshkin)

Q35. Unscramble this Christmas word – HSGLIE Answered (Blondie)

Q36. Before the tradition of hanging stockings up at Christmas what did Dutch children hang by the fireside?  Answered (Raptordinos)

Q37. What is a baby Turkey more correctly called, other than a chick? Answered - Blondie

Q38. What animal is the Scandinavian Christmas Julbock symbol? ANSWERED (RAPTORDINOS)

Q39. Which two states in the US have towns called Christmas? Answered (Prince Myshkin)

Q40. US President Franklin Pierce introduced what to White House Christmas tradition in 1856? Answered (Raptordinos)

So remember guys, you can answer once per day. Find the ones you know and answer those first. Once a question has been answered I will update my original post so you know which questions are left to answer.

You can guess the answer to any of the questions as many times as you want, but still only once per day.

One correct answer = One prize draw entry

If you're unsure of the rules please just ask.

All that's left to do now is PLAY. You can get your first entry in TONIGHT!