Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Faggerr
    Newest Member
    Faggerr

• No registered users viewing this page.

Nirvana by Yggdrasil

Hi friends! I've never known much about Yggdrasil, but yesterday I spent a long session with this Nirvana slot and absolutely fell in love with it! I think design is really good and the free spins are exciting, because of the 3 features you can get. But most importantly- I got few times 4 scatters that already paid 50x bet and in my session I had a couple of 200x bet winnings, but since I played on my phone, I didn't manage to capture them. What are your thoughts about this game? It feels like it has opened my eyes and now all I want to do is try their games more and more.

your blondie

post-62523-0-67996300-1449239178_thumb.png

Well Blondie, I haven't had time to try this game out yet and if I'm being honest if it not were for your post I probably never would have. As like you I know very little about Yggdrasill games, I played a few and indeed won a few but I very very rarely play their games.

However, I simply love a recommendation, and coming from you Blondie I trust you 100% so next time I get chance to play this game I most certainly will. I'll come back and let you know what I think once I've played it.

Hmm, I can see and read many folks here playing Yggrdasil games on  a regular basis... Maybe it's time for me to test one or more of these interesting slots more closely I guess. :)

Thanks for your recommendation blondie. Feel free to do it with any new or exciting game you wish. It's kinda refreshing when such topics are coming from you and not from us. :good:

Aaaah...some months back...our darling Awena commented on the game NIRVANA and how she was loving it. Or was she referring to Nirvana the band? Can't recall...hahaha.

Anyway, Yggdrasil games are beautifully presented and animated. I enjoy playing a few of their games...but...just cannot make the wins yet. Yeah...it certainly needs more playing and getting used to before you can see good wins from it.

Mmmmm...Nirvana...soon...I wanna! ^_^

Aaaah...some months back...our darling Awena commented on the game NIRVANA and how she was loving it. Or was she referring to Nirvana the band? Can't recall...hahaha.

Anyway, Yggdrasil games are beautifully presented and animated. I enjoy playing a few of their games...but...just cannot make the wins yet. Yeah...it certainly needs more playing and getting used to before you can see good wins from it.

Hi dear! Nirvana came out last month, I believe, and I think that Awena was talking about NRVNA game from Netent! :)

Hi dear! Nirvana came out last month, I believe, and I think that Awena was talking about NRVNA game from Netent! :)

Hahahaha...yes, that's very true Blondie darling...and I realised it a few minutes after I had posted that message of mine.

I saw the game NRVNA in NetEnt's game list...and I went like "oh heck...this was the game Awena was commenting on". :D

Hahahaha...yes, that's very true Blondie darling...and I realised it a few minutes after I had posted that message of mine.

I saw the game NRVNA in NetEnt's game list...and I went like "oh heck...this was the game Awena was commenting on". :D

But I really like this one. With the minimum bets I played with, I had really good time and I was surprised by that, since I wasn't familiar with them. :)

Yes I did!

Here it is darlingator!

http://www.askgamblers.com/forum/topic/4811-nrvna-exclusive-thrills-and-superlenny-netent-slot-game-live/

Ah yes...NRVNA it was indeed.

I've never played this game before...so I have no idea whether it is good, or bad, or just so-so...

or just yet another NetEnt game that you can play once or twice...and then throw! :p