Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    omaretsh
    Newest Member
    omaretsh

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slots that often get forgotten over time...

Lost Island(not the net-ent one) Voila! 243 way slot by MG fantastic for hefty wagering requirements. Lancelot by WMS very good slot. 

Hate the Lost Island game, both MG and NetEnt versions, it's been cruel with me no matter how many deposits I did with this slot!  :angry:

Totally agree for the other suggestions, especially Voila. Very good, old but gold MG slot. :good:

Hate the Lost Island game, both MG and NetEnt versions, it's been cruel with me no matter how many deposits I did with this slot!  :angry:

Totally agree for the other suggestions, especially Voila. Very good, old but gold MG slot. :good:

Not by Microgaming. It's by an obscure software called Eyecon. The 5 scatters payout a nice 450x bet on this little gem... :good: Screenshots inserted.

post-4909-0-36117200-1451916815_thumb.jpg

post-4909-0-20103000-1451916834_thumb.jpg

Lost Island(not the net-ent one) Voila! 243 way slot by MG fantastic for hefty wagering requirements. Lancelot by WMS very good slot. 

Voila, this is just yet another game for me that has never been consistent. I started playing this more when it first came to mobile, before that I don't recall ever playing it. And even though the game has bought in some nice wins for me it isn't an old classic for me.

• 6 months later...

Not by Microgaming. It's by an obscure software called Eyecon. The 5 scatters payout a nice 450x bet on this little gem... :good: Screenshots inserted.

It's a very nice game as for me. The WMS gaming also has the nice game called Price is Right. 5 reels and 25 paylines is not just so great as Wizard of Oz slot game has, but..In general it's also a good game to play and win. My last earning from it was about $68.. Nice result, coonsidering that I spent for it just about $3,5 for the stakes. 

It's a very nice game as for me. The WMS gaming also has the nice game called Price is Right. 5 reels and 25 paylines is not just so great as Wizard of Oz slot game has, but..In general it's also a good game to play and win. My last earning from it was about $68.. Nice result, coonsidering that I spent for it just about $3,5 for the stakes. 

Congrats on your winnings! 

Congrats on your winnings! 

And also congrats for reminding us for this particular forum topic. :good: