Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    M1rkata
    Newest Member
    M1rkata

• No registered users viewing this page.

Dead or Alive my experience's of game

From my experience of the game over time, i realized that in order to achieve good results, or a good victory,over the lucky, is the game session we access. Speaking of slot Dead or Alive, i can say i got most of my winnings into more gaming sessions. Unlike many who make thousands of dayly spin in a single session, i do the same but, max 20-minutes session. If i win free spin, in one session, i look that what has given me. Example:my bet is 18 cent i win free spin and gives me 4 wild i won 12-13 eur. Now i invest this win for the next session. I open a new session if i win free spin and payout is low, i stop and resume after a few hours. I make around 5 dayly separate sessions and then return the next day. In this way, it is as if shuffling the cards.Many times i won wildline or a nice win in the first bonus round of the session. This is not a strategy that makes you win for sure,otherwise i'd be alreay millionaire but, it helps you evalute well the geme session and limit the loss, giving you more possibilities. I repeat,i tried it several times and i got wildline. The last was in the 3°game session on 9 november 2015 I attach screenshot. I hope there was helpful and i would be happy to hear from you. I share in this topic my results.

post-65795-0-64101700-1448359140_thumb.jpg

Wow raine that first screenshot is brilliant! And thanks for sharing how you play this game.

DOA will always be a game that is hot topic and I love to hear how everyone plays it. I have been playing it since I started gambling but I don't have a certain way in which I play it really. However I have never ever had a win like yours in that first screenshot, The most I have ever won on this game is around £79 I believe. I'll keep playing it as I know what potential this game has. I;m just not lucky on it! Ever

Sorry I think this is merely coincidence. I would say the best method to playing it is bet minimum like you are doing. Unless you can afford the higher tiers. Also keep an eye on your progress by counting the dead spins from your last line win. Ie win £5 count in your head every 0return spin, if it goes past 13 give it one more spin for a win and if it does't come lower bet accordingly or leave the game and come back. This can give a very good idea if the slot is streaking or not. As you know if the game keeps hitting win after win it's most likely hot. Win size doesn't matter either in fact I have found after wins like 5 holsters and badges it goes completely DEAD excuse the pun.  B)

I also autoplay it and type in stop on win of 100x bet for example or higher if I have lots to work with. Depends on my balance. Another way to stay in control of it.