Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alow733
    Newest Member
    Alow733

• No registered users viewing this page.

EXPIRED: Our brand new 'Hit the Win' Screeshot Contest

If our darling Helena has been busy with some piggies...

me, I've been very busy with some darkies and starries...

Creature from the Black Lagoon - 7

Starburst - 6

Okaaay...that's the last of my screenies. ^_^

Whaaaat  :o  those are my old screenshots  :( i was digging in the showtime thread  :rolleyes: which were not posted in the games thread  :rolleyes:

Well i think i am allowed to add old screenshots or not ,hmmm..you know iam on bad streak ...so have to play with oldies:-P

Yes...or course...you can use any old screenshots as already predetermined by our darling admin.

Well...Dikkie has won it...Blondie has won it...Prince has won it...so I hope you will win this next one darling! Honestly! :angel:  

Have I kept you all waiting long enough?   :p

And we have a winner! The winner for week 4 is ............ BIGDK88!

And the winner for the special $25 prize draw (all names that have not won a prize were entered into the draw) is .... AFI4WINS

Well done guys $25 is heading the way to both of you!

Contest Winner Week 4.png

Special Draw winner.png

Thanks to everyone who participated in this contest. It's not an easy task to come up with a contest that we believe will suit everyone, so any participation big or small is greatly appreciated guys!

You'll also be pleased to know that as this contest finishes a NEW ONE STARTS!

Our Christmas Trivia Contest will start later today! Prizes to be won guys. Keep your eye on New Posts for it going live!

Thank you Sharon darling! For making this marvelous weekly contest!  :give_rose:

Dikkie...you son-of-a-gun...a double winner indeed...so double congratulations mate!  :hi:  :good:

(Sorry Helena darling...still not lucky for you yet...maybe in the next contest!  :D )

I'm actually shocked to win you really challenged afi saw all the entries you put in which wasn't much less than I did. Poker at 888 kicked my 4ss today so glad this redeems it and then some. Thanks to ag and Sharon for organizing and thanks to all the gracious entrants who are happy for the winners :)

Bigdk88

This again shows that ANYONE CAN BE A WINNER...

the winner is not necessarily a person with the most entries...and it can be a person with the least entries too!  ^_^

Thank you Sharon darling! For making this marvelous weekly contest!  :give_rose:

Dikkie...you son-of-a-gun...a double winner indeed...so double congratulations mate!  :hi:  :good:

(Sorry Helena darling...still not lucky for you yet...maybe in the next contest!  :D )

Dont worry darling ,i will be kicking ,soon very soon i am sure of it  :) and yet as Sharon said another contests are coming  ;)

Congrats to all winners! :good:

Based on your activity, interest and amount of great screenshots uploaded during this race, I believe we will come up with a new and even more generous one very soon. ;)

So, stay tuned... And start collecting great winner screenshots as well. :D

Ah-hah! A new contest coming up real soon huh?  :huh:

No wonder I suddenly felt like 'taking' on a new blazing superbike...

That blazing-hair Hades was hot, is still hot, but I gave him the hike!

Now it's time for something new, something cooler and more fast...

still learning some new tricks but churning up hot smoke and dust!  :D

• 10 months later...