Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Silje77
    Newest Member
    Silje77

• No registered users viewing this page.

EXPIRED: Our brand new 'Hit the Win' Screeshot Contest

With Christmas around the corner wouldn’t it be nice to have a little extra cash in your pockets? With our latest ‘Hit the Win’ Screenshot Contest we could help you out by giving away cash prizes this month. All we want from you in return is your winning screenshots! So the more you give us the more chances you’ll have of winning! And the contest starts tomorrow!

This is how the race works

Over the course of the next four weeks we want your winning screenshots. But unlike other contests we have run, this one will work slightly different. Each week we will set you a price range, your job is to upload a winning screenshot that is within this range. You will need to upload your winning screenshots based on the following schedule:

- Week One. All winning screenshots must show a win between $20 - $40 (both amounts inclusive)
- Week Two. All winnings screenshots must show a win between $41 - $70
- Week Three. All winning screenshots must show a win between $71 - $100
- Week Four. All winning screenshots must be $101 or over

ALL AMOUNTS ARE CURRENCY EQUIVALENT SO AS LONG AS YOU WIN IS BETWEEN 20 - 40 (Or whatever week we are in) IN YOUR OWN CURRENCY YOUR SCREENSHOT WILL QUALIFY  ($/£/€ etc)

There is no limitation to how many screenshots you can upload and each upload will gain you one entry into that week’s draw. Your wins do not have to exceed x100 your bet as long as they meet the criteria set above. It’s a perfect opportunity to dig through all your old and new screenshots and show us what you have.

What prizes are up for grabs?

There will be a prize pool of $100, this will be split over the course of 4 weeks. So, each week one winner will receive a $25 prize. At the end of the contest I will put all names into the draw for those who entered and I will hand out a special $25 as a gift from me! So in total that’s a $125 prize pot.
I will announce the winners of the weekly draws in a separate thread to allow the contest to continue for the new week.

How do I take part?

If you’re already familiar with the SummerShot Race Valdes run earlier in the year then you’ll know how this works, but let’s go through it again. To take part in the contest here’s what you have to do:

1. Have your screenshot ready depending on what week the contest is in (Make sure you are uploading the right screenshot for the right week)
2. Find the slot in our games directory
3. Open the review page for the chosen game and scroll down to the Winning Screenshots section

S1.png

4. Use attach file to upload your screenshot

S2.png

5. Choose the picture/s you want to upload and press open

S3.png

6. Head to the contest straight away and leave a post stating the game so I can check your screenshot qualifies. And that’s it!

How do I know my screenshot qualifies?

Well this is easy actually and I have already covered all the points you need to make sure you upload a qualifying screenshot. However let’s go through them quickly:

1. Must be derived from Real Play only
2. Must be your own screenshot and no one else’s
3. Each screenshot must show a win that matches the weekly range set above
4. All screenshots must clearly show the winning amount

Terms and Conditions

1. The contest will start Monday 9th November and will run until Monday 7th December (Winners will be announced weekly)
2. You must be a member of AskGamblers to take part
3. There will be one winner picked at random each week, with the exception of the last week where there will be 2 winners. Payments will be sent via Skrill or Neteller only.
4. Any persons found to be uploading screenshots that do not belong to them will be immediately disqualified from the contest
5. Any screenshots uploaded that do not meet the price ranges set that week will not qualify
6. Under no circumstances must you upload a screenshot that has already been uploaded to that game or used in the SummerShot Race
7. You must make sure you leave a comment in the forum immediately after uploading your screenshot. Late entries cannot be accepted
8. All screenshots uploaded during the contest will remain property of AskGamblers and can be used as its sole discretion

***Update made on 10th November

NICE...NICE...VERY NICE!!!  :good:

Thank you Sharon darling.

The only problem I may face next...is to identify which screenshots I have already used in the previous contests...

or simply use only new ones...which will be a lot easier for me.  :D

The only problem I may face next...is to identify which screenshots I have already used in the previous contests...

I thought the same too Afi! I will definitely try to participate here but with new screenies :)

By the way Coco this is a wonderful idea and thanks for this contest :)) Can I use screenies that I have already uploaded but haven't used for any contest? :)

I'm afraid not, sorry Blondie. For this contest we require all uploads to be ones that you haven't already uploaded. But unlike the SummerShot Race where your screenshots had to exceed x100 your bet these don't. So if you have screenshots you didn't upload because of this, this is your chance to enter them.

And you can use any screenshots that have been posted in our winning screenshot threads as long as they haven't already been uploaded to the game review.

I hope this helps and I hope you enjoy the contest! Good luck

I'm glad you like it! Yep you do whatever works for you! And good luck!

I'm afraid not, sorry Blondie. For this contest we require all uploads to be ones that you haven't already uploaded. But unlike the SummerShot Race where your screenshots had to exceed x100 your bet these don't. So if you have screenshots you didn't upload because of this, this is your chance to enter them.

And you can use any screenshots that have been posted in our winning screenshot threads as long as they haven't already been uploaded to the game review.

I hope this helps and I hope you enjoy the contest! Good luck

aha... lovely jubbly :D  and yeeees another great contest from our lovely admin Sharon  :air_kiss: thanks hun.

Thanks for clearing everything. Real pity I didn't know about this, just as Katerina said, I would have made lot more screenies :D But will find some. Thanks for this contest! :friends:

Oh dear! Next time I'll make sure to tell you all in advance to start saving your screenshots! Hope you manage to get lots more to enter this time x

i keep my fingers crossed that they keep staying way too much.

:-)

Hahahaha...thank you Partyguy mate...and keep your fingers crossed for me!  :good:

If it keeps going this way all the time, I won't even mind NOT WINNING the $25 screenshot prize!  :D