Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amitsaj
    Newest Member
    amitsaj

• No registered users viewing this page.

Countdown to Christmas 2 Days left !!!!!!!!

If you all didn't already know I am a huge fan of Christmas! It's such a magical time of year, a time to unite and come together. And for those of us who have children too, Christmas starts all over again seeing their little faces light up! I have to do a countdown this year, sorry if your a humbug but this admin isn't! So, tell me does anyone have any plans for Christmas this year? And seen as though we're all from different walks of life I'd love to hear how your Christmas day plans out. What do you when you get up and how do you celebrate? I'll post how we do it after I've had a few replies. (Hopefully)

Haha, coco, when I saw the name of this thread, I already knew it was you! :) You're such a Christmas spirit :)

Well I know that me and my hon will spend the Christmas' eve (24th December) just being together, with our cat, maybe watching something festive and drinking some hot juice (we don't drink so no alcohol for us ;) and of course some fancy home made dinner. That's about it. I don't want any special present, everyday together is already a present :)

Haha, coco, when I saw the name of this thread, I already knew it was you! :) You're such a Christmas spirit :)

Well I know that me and my hon will spend the Christmas' eve (24th December) just being together, with our cat, maybe watching something festive and drinking some hot juice (we don't drink so no alcohol for us ;) and of course some fancy home made dinner. That's about it. I don't want any special present, everyday together is already a present :)

Thanks for replying! Hahaha..Yes I do love Christmas I must admit, it's my absolute favourite time of year!

And your Christmas sounds just magical, and I love watching festive films too! Mmmmm...home made dinner yummy!!

Christmas Eve we do pretty much the same, I usually go out and do some last minute shopping, and wrap whatever presents left I haven't done. We hang the stockings up and get the food ready for Santa and his reindeer's! This year I'm also doing the girls a Christmas Eve Box, I'm putting Christmas Pyjamas in there, a movie each and some snacks for Christmas Eve, can't wait to see their faces!

Christmas morning the girls open their stockings up stairs, then we go downstairs to see if Santa has come  :p  My eldest face lights up and now we have the baby so she will too this year! We open the presents, this usually takes us up to dinner time :lol: ! Then we have dinner over my mums and spend the rest of the day there. It's so magical! Then boxing day all the family go down my sisters we have food, play games and lots of fun!

See now I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the New Year, I don't usually attend any parties and things like that. But I'm not a drinker and generally the New Year is associated with drinking.

Why NY for you associated with drinking? It is not not right, because i am usually not drink anything at all. It is easy to have fun without it.

Why NY for you associated with drinking? It is not not right, because i am usually not drink anything at all. It is easy to have fun without it.

Oh don't get me wrong I don't drink either and I still have plenty of fun. What I mean is I am usually the only one that doesn't drink at New Year so sometimes joining in the celebrations can be more difficult when everyone is drunk  :wacko:

We celebrate on 24th evening. And 25th is 1st Christmas, 26th is Second Christmas. But for me, personally, the most important is the evening of 24th, I was raised that way and I always got presents in the evening :))

I know a few people who also open presents on the 24th!

This year for the first time ever I'll be doing a Christmas Eve box for the girls to open. In them I have Christmas pyjamas, a Christmas DVD, and some snacks. Then the main presents to be opened on the 25th.

I put my decorations up yesterday! I'll post pictures later.

Christmas is not for me, but I used to enjoy watching those Xmas movies on tv. Even the carols could get me in the xmas mood even if I don't celebrate it, hahaha. Aaaah...those were in times when I had a family.

This Christmas is going to be a silent one for me...and none of the old fun.

Heck...nothing is fun when you're alone at home!  :sorry:

So...when all of you are having great fun and festivities on Christmas Day...think of the lonely ones...  :angel:

Christmas is not for me, but I used to enjoy watching those Xmas movies on tv. Even the carols could get me in the xmas mood even if I don't celebrate it, hahaha. Aaaah...those were in times when I had a family.

So...when all of you are having great fun and festivities on Christmas Day...think of the lonely ones...  :angel:

Oh Afi...We'll all be here Christmas Day in the forum if that helps  ;)

Pull out a bottle of your favorite drink, so will I and we'll celebrate here in the favorite songs section :D

Oh Afi...We'll all be here Christmas Day in the forum if that helps  ;)

Thanks darling. Yes...that should help...a little.  ^_^

Pull out a bottle of your favorite drink, so will I and we'll celebrate here in the favorite songs section :D

Hmmm...good idea mate...I'll pull out a bottle each of my favourite drink and we'll celebrate online with songs!

1 bottle of 100 Plus and 1 bottle of mineral water...and oh...and my coffee too!  :D

Oh no have to get rocket fueled now :D

When you reach the moon, don't forget to bring the telescope...so I can see you folks on Earth and wave back!!!  :D