Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Znuzken
    Newest Member
    Znuzken

• No registered users viewing this page.

A guy sits on the toilet and wins almost €38k!

cocopop3011

Oh please do tell us...you can't say that and then not finish it off  :p

You two are so naughty! And you'll never win this battle boys! Valdes ask your wife if she thinks you can multi-task and then come back and tell me what she says. And don't lie...the honest answer!

Your crazy?! :o She's gonna shoot me down as some DOA outlaw wiped out by Guru's smoking barrels! Hahah! :D 

i know some girls and their way of multitasking...

putting on lipstick in the rearview mirror and the same time scrapping the new car her husband just had to pay.

multitasking btw is an adhd thing and all but desireable.. its miserable. its awful. it ruins life.

i know some girls and their way of multitasking...

putting on lipstick in the rearview mirror and the same time scrapping the new car her husband just had to pay.

multitasking btw is an adhd thing and all but desireable.. its miserable. its awful. it ruins life.

Yep I can put mascara on in the mirror and drive...although I did get stopped by the police when I tried that once. Not one of my brighter ideas I must admit  :lol:

Well, not that I am defending my dear admin here, but man, just look at her new avatar...She is absolutely gorgeous! And she could do whatever spree she wants , even a crime spree, as I cannot imagine a normal policeman who would dare to say a word to her! :give_rose:  :friends:  

Never once said Sharon wasn't tasty that's evident haha ;)  :p

Well, not that I am defending my dear admin here, but man, just look at her new avatar...She is absolutely gorgeous! And she could do whatever spree she wants , even a crime spree, as I cannot imagine a normal policeman who would dare to say a word to her! :give_rose:  :friends:  

:wub:  :wub:  Ahhhh. Thank you. I can tell you though the policeman in question was not a happy bunny, although I did get away with nothing  :lol:

• 1 month later...