Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hyjjjjjjjjjjj
    Newest Member
    hyjjjjjjjjjjj

• No registered users viewing this page.

A guy sits on the toilet and wins almost €38k!

cocopop3011

Hahaha...funny...but not quite true Sharon darling! We men can do multitasking, but never as expansive as women can! Scientifically proven too, hehehe. Women are created to do many many things all at the same time...like taking care of the house, the kids and the husband too, of course! Men...hmmm...some can even be stereotyped! Hahaha.  :D

Some of us can multi-task Sharon I assure you. Me being one of them! ;)

Hmmmm...seems as though I'm outnumbered by men in this thread! Where's all my lady friends to back my up .. come on girls!

Don't want to be the bad messenger here, but Sharon is totally right. I knew I have red it somewhere in wikipedia, but this article looks even better. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2516990/Sorry-chaps-brains-arent-multi-tasking-But-women-hard-wired-juggle-jobs.html

Sorry guys and please, don't shoot the messenger!  :ph34r:

Don't want to be the bad messenger here, but Sharon is totally right. I knew I have red it somewhere in wikipedia, but this article looks even better. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2516990/Sorry-chaps-brains-arent-multi-tasking-But-women-hard-wired-juggle-jobs.html

I'll believe that after they scan my brain :D

Well, our Guru here has just shown proof to the article...he zoomed in to the specific article in no time at all!  :D

A woman may find this article too, perhaps tomorrow or day after...because she's got more important things to do now!!!  :lol:

Anyway Guru...Sharon is not totally right of course. The article says so too. Individual variations do occur in males...so not all males can do only 1 thing at a time...hahaha.  :D

I'll believe that after they scan my brain :D

Well, our Guru here has just shown proof to the article...he zoomed in to the specific article in no time at all!  :D

A woman may find this article too, perhaps tomorrow or day after...because she's got more important things to do now!!!  :lol:

Anyway Guru...Sharon is not totally right of course. The article says so too. Individual variations do occur in males...so not all males can do only 1 thing at a time...hahaha.  :D

Hmm, for your information, gentlemen, I have conducted some scientific researches on this particular matter over the last decade and came to the conclusion that.... I cannot .... do anything else when having .... *****!  :rofl:  Believe I have tried and tried over and over again and it just didn't work, it seems like the ***** takes all of my brain hemispheres, regardless of their size! Hahhaah! :D

Hmm, for your information, gentlemen, I have conducted some scientific researches on this particular matter over the last decade and came to the conclusion that.... I cannot .... do anything else when having .... *****!  :rofl:  Believe I have tried and tried over and over again and it just didn't work, it seems like the ***** takes all of my brain hemispheres, regardless :lol: of their size! Hahhaah! :D

Hmmmm...maybe one of the guys here can try reading a newspaper while having ssexx!!! Hahaha. I know I can't!!!  :lol:

Hmm, for your information, gentlemen, I have conducted some scientific researches on this particular matter over the last decade and came to the conclusion that.... I cannot .... do anything else when having .... *****!  :rofl:  Believe I have tried and tried over and over again and it just didn't work, it seems like the ***** takes all of my brain hemispheres, regardless of their size! Hahhaah! :D

Well i can have ***** and keep an eye on DOA in autoplay, Done it several times :D

I can multi-task regardless of the position I'm in hahahaha!  :D  :shok:  I'll no say any more on this matter. haha!

Bet you can't be 'multi-tasking' when you're standing upright AND cooking something on the stove...  :spiteful:

...something is gonna GET BURNT FIRST!!!  :lol:

I can multi-task regardless of the position I'm in hahahaha!  :D  :shok:  I'll no say any more on this matter. haha!

Oh please do tell us...you can't say that and then not finish it off  :p

Bet you can't be 'multi-tasking' when you're standing upright AND cooking something on the stove...  :spiteful:

...something is gonna GET BURNT FIRST!!!  :lol:

Muahahahhaah! :D

And before she comes here and punishing us all, Sharon dear, it wasn't me who started all  this! :D:p

You two are so naughty! And you'll never win this battle boys! Valdes ask your wife if she thinks you can multi-task and then come back and tell me what she says. And don't lie...the honest answer!

Oh please do tell us...you can't say that and then not finish it off  :p

You two are so naughty! And you'll never win this battle boys! Valdes ask your wife if she thinks you can multi-task and then come back and tell me what she says. And don't lie...the honest answer!

I assure you I am the naughtiest out of us three haha!! Well Sharon lets just say I can rub my belly and pat my head simultaneously that should give an insight and a half, now seriously not saying any more!! :p