Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PblcNmy
    Newest Member
    PblcNmy

• No registered users viewing this page.

Has this been one of your best or worst years for gambling?

cocopop3011

I know we still have two months left this year but I was thinking earlier about how this year has gone so far for me.

First of all I have to take into consideration that since I started gambling this has probably been the first year when my gambling has stopped and started so many times, it's been really intermittent throughout the year. Last year wasn't a great year for me either! But in terms of withdrawals I think I have to say this has been one of my worst ever years. I wish I had kept a record actually. I'm going to next year! 

I'm in a serious 'Loss' situation and unless something magic happens I'll be ending on a minus this year!

How about you guys, have you sat down and evaluated this year yet in terms of losses v winnings?

I know we still have two months left this year but I was thinking earlier about how this year has gone so far for me.

First of all I have to take into consideration that since I started gambling this has probably been the first year when my gambling has stopped and started so many times, it's been really intermittent throughout the year. Last year wasn't a great year for me either! But in terms of withdrawals I think I have to say this has been one of my worst ever years. I wish I had kept a record actually. I'm going to next year! 

I'm in a serious 'Loss' situation and unless something magic happens I'll be ending on a minus this year!

How about you guys, have you sat down and evaluated this year yet in terms of losses v winnings?

I am still in that weird lose-win-lose cycle,but as for the year i can say i am satisfied so far and in the terms of withdraws i am probably in plus.Last year wasn't so bad either,but this year,much,much better ,will see what will happen till the end of this year.I don keep my records too hun,but easily can check from my e-wallet report.

I am still in that weird lose-win-lose cycle,but as for the year i can say i am satisfied so far and in the terms of withdraws i am probably in plus.Last year wasn't so bad either,but this year,much,much better ,will see what will happen till the end of this year.I don keep my records too hun,but easily can check from my e-wallet report.

Yippee! That's lovely to hear! In that case I hope the next two months are even better for you and get you back into a win-win cycle!

• 1 month later...

I don't count or record so I can know how much exactly I'm in minus, but this year for me was definitely the worst for gambling ever.

therefore we deserve a lot more no deposit goodies and a 25% addup on every win unril we are far ahead. :-)

let´s found kind of a loser´s union. ;-)

2015 was for sure the best year i had  for online gambling too. I started the year really hot, late sping to summer was a disaster for my bankroll but then came autumn with a 4,5 k withdraw  :db: If i had better bankroll control i would have an overall profit close to 5 figures but I ended with a 4 figure profit. Of course i am overall happy with my gambling results. 

This year has been the best for my gambling too. Of course there were dry months, but for example this month alone I've withdrawn around 500€, which is definitely good for me. And after a dry month I had a good month like this, so at the end my losses definitely are smaller than profits!  :) And of course, looking forward for 5 figure profit in the days of December and next year and wish you all that too!

Huh, seems like 2015 was a great gambling year for many of us! :o Surprising to say the least... Just wondering what would say all those who were complaining from the 'rigged' NetEnt games recently. :p

Hhhh some of my biggest withdrawals this year came from NetEnt and I still claim it's rigged :D, but the slot that gave me the biggest wins this year is the queen Immortal Romance. It's been a great year and i hope it will continue next year as well.

Well now we are almost at the end of 2015 I've come to the conclusion that this year is really hard for me to judge. When I started this thread I said I was at a loss and me withdrawals since that post have been very little.

However I have no idea how much I have actually deposited this year and how much I have withdrawn, all I know is that this year has been the year I have spent the least time gambling. 

So, going into next year I hope to be able to play a little bit more, hopefully then I'll get to withdraw some more!

Yep, I saw the screenshots from your amazing streak, it was a fantastic one! :good:

Curious to know more about it though, how did you manage to win so much and use such bets of course?  

kind of guerilla gambling. pop in - deposit 20-500 - high bets and either hit or bust. ;-) then withdraw. ;-)

better than hours of spinning balance eroding... ;-)

kind of guerilla gambling. pop in - deposit 20-500 - high bets and either hit or bust. ;-) then withdraw. ;-)

better than hours of spinning balance eroding... ;-)

Yeah, get rich or die trying! ;)

Not my kind of gambling though... At least not in the last couple of years. It's just too stressful for me.. 

This has been my first year trying to turn a profit off of online gambling (have spent some time in Vegas). What keeps you going when you're running on minus?

Haha! Good question. What keeps you going when you're running on minus...I guess the thrill of the games, the unknown...thinking what could happen if you make just one more deposit is what keeps me going.

This has been my first year trying to turn a profit off of online gambling (have spent some time in Vegas). What keeps you going when you're running on minus?

First of all hello and welcome to AskGamblers. :)

What keeps me going after losing?... Greed! Greed is behind most of mine /and 99% of all other gamblers I guess/ decisions made when it comes to gambling! :D:p

What keeps you going though? Not the desire to chase after your losses I hope...