Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Enzowun
    Newest Member
    Enzowun

• No registered users viewing this page.

Which day of the week is your worst for gaming

Sunday a bad day for the most of you huh? you know why? It's church day, you don't sin on church day..you naughty naughty sinners. :rofl:  :rofl:  :crazy:

Hahaha! :D

And speaking of ...you know, the almighty up there..., what if He use Sundays to press the spin button for a couple of hours. You know, just to vent a bit from all these sinners and their sinner prayers!  :spiteful:

Hahaha! :D

And speaking of ...you know, the almighty up there..., what if He use Sundays to press the spin button for a couple of hours. You know, just to vent a bit from all these sinners and their sinner prayers!  :spiteful:

If you have to guess, which game could he play? My guess is Devil's Delight (the sinners bonus round) :D

• 2 weeks later...

Monday I made a deposit of €250 and played NetEnt's Dracula and that game drains my balance like a thirsty vampire. After 4 hours of spinning (yes still the same game and session) my balance went down to €29 with only €0,40 per spin and the bonus round was triggered after 300 spins...yes 300! to make it worse I won no more than 600 credits (€12).

I managed to boost my balance to €90 and switched game but also this game was as dead as my front door. As expected I end up with zero balance.