Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Darklady72
    Newest Member
    Darklady72

• No registered users viewing this page.

Sportbettors on Top Bet Club

Hi

About month ago i came across Top Bet Club and they were offering 10 Eur Free Bet Bonus. They offer quite goods odds compared to other bookmakers. I bet on few events and win and recieved payout in time

on my neteller account. From their website it seems they are operating on markets like Italy, Germany, Poland and Russia.

I tried their sportbook with free bet and deposit bonus. When i contacted them they said live betting will be soon. Currently they offer 100% bonus on deposit up to 50 Eur, maybe worth a try? Please share your experience...

Hi Alexalpha,

To be honest I am totally surprised by your post. :good:  I've done some research to check you claim that Top Bet Club offers good odds , and indeed they do. I've only checked some football odds and compared them with other bookies and I have to admit, their odds belong to the absolute toprange of the market. If I am allowed to register (countryrestrictions), I will definitely give it a try. Top odds and quick payouts are for me the most important aspects for a bookie. On the other hand.... :mellow:

The site seems a bit simplistic, there is no clear link to T/C and no live betting is available and payment options are a bit limited. 

I'll make a smaller deposit and see how things work out.

Regards,

Seat

Hi Alexalpha,

To be honest I am totally surprised by your post. :good:  I've done some research to check you claim that Top Bet Club offers good odds , and indeed they do. I've only checked some football odds and compared them with other bookies and I have to admit, their odds belong to the absolute toprange of the market. If I am allowed to register (countryrestrictions), I will definitely give it a try. Top odds and quick payouts are for me the most important aspects for a bookie. On the other hand.... :mellow:

The site seems a bit simplistic, there is no clear link to T/C and no live betting is available and payment options are a bit limited. 

I'll make a smaller deposit and see how things work out.

Regards,

Seat

If our beloved and quite an experienced Seat is about to try a bookie, I would definitely wait to see and read more about his impressions. :good:

Hi Toiletseat, 

thanks for your quick review. Did you tried to make some bets? Site is indeed simplistic with some major payment options. I used their 10 Eur free bet bonus and rollover for 5 times and i had more then 80 Eur on account. Maximum withdraw for freebet is 50 Eur and i recieved 50 Eur on my Neteller account.

Cheers

Alex

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...