Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dzeko01059101
    Newest Member
    Dzeko01059101

• No registered users viewing this page.

Some of the best websites to relax with....

cocopop3011

Sometimes we all need a break from gambling right? And I'm sure we all have our own ways in which to relax. But to help you out a little our writing team have come up with nine websites to help you out.

Take a look at 9 Websites to relax while taking a break from gaming It's well worth the read guys.

I'd love to hear your comments on these websites actually, maybe some of you already use them? 

Website Number 2 is my favourite! And it's surprising how hard it is to do absolutely nothing for 2 minutes! Seems more like a lifetime! To find what I'm on about click the link above and leave your feedback below! 

Nice blog post! I never been the type that is in need of meditation or the sites of nature to find rest. But I'm sure they could come in handy for anyone who's after a gambling break. I usually just go on YouTube or download a movie here and there to forget the horrors some slot put us through lol

Me neither if I'm honest but as you said I'm sure there are people out there that do use such sites!

Glad you have your own way of relaxing and watching movies is always great!

my ex... well... former friend - not real friend.. no matter... we were working at the same office a couple of years ago. in the morning after arriving the first thing he did was investigating one of those sick sites for new pictures. the name was something with rotten...

i am just joking when i say i like it^^

Johnny's last two posts have been removed. 

Johnny, if you take a sec and read the title of this particular forum topic, I am sure you will reach the conclusion that the websites which you posted in the removed posts have absolutely nothing to do with relax! :angry: 

It is one thing to have a bizarre sense of humor, but posting links to such bullshit websites is simply disgusting! Please, consider this post of mine as your last warning! 

Johnny's last two posts have been removed. 

Johnny, if you take a sec and read the title of this particular forum topic, I am sure you will reach the conclusion that the websites which you posted in the removed posts have absolutely nothing to do with relax! :angry:

It is one thing to have a bizarre sense of humor, but posting links to such bullshit websites is simply disgusting! Please, consider this post of mine as your last warning! 

:o  What's going on has everyone got a sick sense of humour  :p  Please don't share the links on the forum  ;)

:o  :o  What he posted links after I had already said not to!

@Johnny - Your lucky I didn't see these links because I would have been issuing you with a warning!

With all due respect to the forum, that's what I do to relax? Everybody is different in this world, if I like to watch those sites to relax, I just expressed it, removing them, is not really warranted in this case.

Well it is warranted because I did kindly ask you not to share the links. And plus external links aren't allowed anyway without our permission!  :D  If anyone here shares your love of relaxing this way they can PM you for more information.

i didnt share any links??

:o  You didn't? What did you mean by this quote then?

With all due respect to the forum, that's what I do to relax? Everybody is different in this world, if I like to watch those sites to relax, I just expressed it, removing them, is not really warranted in this case.