Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Denis1298
    Newest Member
    Denis1298

• No registered users viewing this page.

Name a few games that should have never been made

There a few games that are just above the rest and then there are a few that are good and then we have the lemons. Games that are just a waste of bandwidth. Primarily focusing on the big 5 here.... Netent mg wms and play n go, quick spin etc...

What games do u think are real lemons and a waste of bandwidth. Not because u lost, becasue they are just awful in every single way....

1-dragons myth... What a disaster. I collect things to get free spins that pay 0. Idiot scratching his head while u spin. Never see a decent pay. Just horrible.

2-eye of the kraken... I have never seen a game like this before. Collect 50 bombs and goto free spins to get 3x bet. Feature of monster fills board with wilds and u get 1.50 from a 1 dollar bet. Miserable game.

3-neon staxx ... I never got dizzy like this. The feature shows up every 100+ spins and the pay out is 10-50 times bet after losing 50-100 times stack. Filling the board does not come until u are near zero and it does not pay anything exciting.

4-Dracula... The moron raises his hands and he thinks he is the second coming. This game is a serious capital fail for netent. Boring and a decent pay is almost never achieved.

5-conga party... I dunno how I even continued playing this game. Those dancing morons during the free spins always have me 10-20 times bet. A game that the average payout is double bet. Anything higher comes after u lose 5-10 times in a row.

6-wild north... One of the worst new games I ever saw. Free spins every 10 spins making U wait while showing pictures of animals and it never pays anything. Even when u almost fill the board, payout is ridiculous. Waste of time.

7-Spartacus ... Although twin game of Zeus 3 and kiss and a few others, the actual reels can give u heart burn as they lag in spin. Payouts are just deplorable. Free spins have paid me less that 5x bet almost 90% of the time.

8-flux... Although this disaster is not offered everywhere, I can not phantom ever seeing a decent payout. I honestly do not understand how a company can put out a game like this.

9-super flip... Filling the board with anything but diamonds is 20x your bet? Free spins arrive and you see a screen saying "more high paying symbols in beginner reels" uhmmmmm... Is that why it can go 10 free spins without a payout?

10-any game where u need to collect thing as u play to get a bonus feature. I think that is scamming a player to keep going back when one jewel is left to get the bonus which will probably cost you 20 bucks extra after losing and then return 10 during the feature.

I hate play n go as well but...... Their version of a DOA type slot is pimped which actually pays once in a while. 500x bet a few times. Even more....but 99% of their games are actually not really interesting.

Tower quest yet again....I hit once on it but it is not a fun to play.

If I was ranking providers, They would be dead last. Maybe second to last behind spin 16 games.

Heeey...nice topic this Johnny...and can be very useful too!

I wish I can really contribute something here...but I can't at this moment...maybe later.

Why? Because I had hardly played games from other providers except Playtech...until lately.

NetEnt can be considered still new to me...but most of their new games can turn blardy.
Microgaming was revived by Immortal Romance...but IR is now surrounded by a fence!
Game of Thrones is still surviving...hopefully it will never make me start bleeding.
Novomatic games were interesting in the beginning...until one day they left me screaming.
RTG, Rival and some other software...played them before, play them again I hardly dare.
Tens more of other game providers...never seen them, never played them, just like a curse!
Aaaah...there you go mate...my entire gaming history in a short verse!

Maybe not all of them dear coco, maybe Tower Quest and Ninja Fruits can be taken off from your Play'n Go black list, just my opinion.

Okay, let's take these two off the list just for you Raptor!

I hate play n go as well but...... Their version of a DOA type slot is pimped which actually pays once in a while. 500x bet a few times. Even more....but 99% of their games are actually not really interesting.

Tower quest yet again....I hit once on it but it is not a fun to play.

If I was ranking providers, They would be dead last. Maybe second to last behind spin 16 games.

:o  Pimped...you honestly like this game? This for me is definitely one of the worse game I've ever played!