Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Botaniker123
    Newest Member
    Botaniker123

• No registered users viewing this page.

Sorry I've been away for a few days....

Hello everyone!

Have you missed me?

Sorry I haven't been here since Friday my little girl has been in hospital. We came home Saturday night for her 1st birthday yesterday but had to take her back in last night because I was still concerned.

The good news is it was just a tummy bug, we're now home and she's much better. She's finally getting the chance to take a look at all her birthday presents!

Can't wait to catch up on everything I've missed!

Hope everyone is okay!

Hello everyone!

Have you missed me?

Sorry I haven't been here since Friday my little girl has been in hospital. We came home Saturday night for her 1st birthday yesterday but had to take her back in last night because I was still concerned.

The good news is it was just a tummy bug, we're now home and she's much better. She's finally getting the chance to take a look at all her birthday presents!

Can't wait to catch up on everything I've missed!

Hope everyone is okay!

Ahhh Sharon so sorry :( to hear that for your little princess,hope she is much better now... :) Same happened to my son,after his birthday we ended in hospital too :( now he is much better and wish your girl gets much better very soon hun,she will, you'll see :air_kiss:

Hello coco, welcome back ! :rolleyes:  nice to hear that everything is OK now with your girl! She must be really happy now when she is home and opening all presents ;)

Ahhh Sharon so sorry :( to hear that for your little princess,hope she is much better now... :) Same happened to my son,after his birthday we ended in hospital too :( now he is much better and wish your girl gets much better very soon hun,she will, you'll see :air_kiss:

Thanks guys! Yep it's great to be home.

@Helena, glad to hear your little boy is on the mend now too! Can't believe they both missed their birthdays! 

Of course we missed you! Glad to hear your girl is feeling better and belated wishes to her birthday! Best of luck and health for you all! :)

Hi coco, we have been missing you and your games hehe   :D . Nice to see you back   :)

Thanks guys!

Don;t worry my games will all be back up and running by the end of today!