Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    elekbarni
    Newest Member
    elekbarni

• No registered users viewing this page.

Howdy :)

Have always wondered what are your top gambling goals you are chasing when gambling? What are the mega big wins you have always in your mind and dream to hit one day?...

My own top gambling goals I chase on a daily basis for the last couple of years are as follows:

1/ My first ever 10000 x bet Dead Or Alive feature. 

2/My first ever 5-reels Wild Desire at Immortal Romance. 

3/ My first ever 5-reels of Baratheon symbols during the...Baratheon feature! :D

As you can see, I have some pretty difficult top goals to chase here... And there's no sign from any progressive jackpot if you noticed... Those I gave up long time ago and not planning to chase at all. 

So, what about you?  :rolleyes:

Wonderful topic, Guru!

Well, my goals are lower than yours, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to get winnings you just described! :)

1. 1000x bet size winning on Immortal Romance (I rarely get nice winnings, so this is a humble goal)

2. 1000x bet size win on DOA ( all of your screenies show it shouldn't be impossible to do,  but seems to be for me)

3. I'm gonna say the same thing about GOT (as I almost had this with Lannister spins, I would love to get full screen of Baratheons)

4. 5reels of diamonds at Twin Spin ( if this is even possible, this would be a little dream come true)

Seems all for now..

Wonderful topic, Guru!

Well, my goals are lower than yours, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to get winnings you just described! :)

1. 1000x bet size winning on Immortal Romance (I rarely get nice winnings, so this is a humble goal)

2. 1000x bet size win on DOA ( all of your screenies show it shouldn't be impossible to do,  but seems to be for me)

3. I'm gonna say the same thing about GOT (as I almost had this with Lannister spins, I would love to get full screen of Baratheons)

4. 5reels of diamonds at Twin Spin ( if this is even possible, this would be a little dream come true)

Seems all for now..

Hehe, I was in a serious doubt regarding my third top goal and wondering which one to choose between GoT and yes, the 5-reels diamonds at Twin Spin... Then decided to choose the possible over the impossible. ;)

Great goals though, blondie! Wish you hunting them all down till Christmas! :good:

Oooohh..great topic!

As blondie said my goals are much less than yours Valdes but here's what springs to mind at the moment..

1. First and foremost I'd like a withdrawal! I'm going through the worst dry spell I've ever had in my years of gambling. So much so it feels like I'll never withdraw again!

2. 5 scatters on DOA

3. My first wild line on DOA

4. A win x500 my bet or more on GOT

Can't think of nothing else right now if I'm honest!

Oooohh..great topic!

As blondie said my goals are much less than yours Valdes but here's what springs to mind at the moment..

1. First and foremost I'd like a withdrawal! I'm going through the worst dry spell I've ever had in my years of gambling. So much so it feels like I'll never withdraw again!

2. 5 scatters on DOA

3. My first wild line on DOA

4. A win x500 my bet or more on GOT

Can't think of nothing else right now if I'm honest!

And maybe getting a big win on Twin Spin? :spiteful:

I don't really have any goals in gambling. It's fun and I play from one win to the other. As long as there is some extra cash coming in from time to time I don't think I will ever give up :D

Sounds as pretty solid top gambling goal to me! :D Wish you luck though... :good:

I saw a screenshot of 5 reels Wild Desire on minimum bet 0.30 euros the wins were 3.645 euro,soooo thats X 12150 bet,weeell imagine playing with  6 euros bet,that would be 72000 euros,what a  lovelly jubbly  :crazy: would be for my pocket  :D

Personally, I don't really care about the bet as long as I get this dream 5-reels Wild Desire.... I'm chasing it from years, been very close couple of times and yet, it's part of my gambling dreams. :)

Wish you luck with hitting it on the 6 euro bet though, that would be a day to remember here, in the AskGamblers Forum! :D:good:

Personally, I don't really care about the bet as long as I get this dream 5-reels Wild Desire.... I'm chasing it from years, been very close couple of times and yet, it's part of my gambling dreams. :)

Wish you luck with hitting it on the 6 euro bet though, that would be a day to remember here, in the AskGamblers Forum! :D:good:

You dont care about the bet  :o I do care aloot ,well it might not be on 6 euro,but at least 3 would be just fine  :rolleyes:

I saw a screenshot of 5 reels Wild Desire on minimum bet 0.30 euros the wins were 3.645 euro,soooo thats X 12150 bet,weeell imagine playing with  6 euros bet,that would be 72000 euros,what a  lovelly jubbly  :crazy: would be for my pocket  :D

5 reels of Wild Desire???!!!  :shok:  Really??? WHEN did this happened darling...lately or many many moons ago???

I did not believe those 5 reels of Wild Desire would come out any sooner than 5 years or so from now...

but if you have just seen a screenie of one...PLEASE show it to me...and make me a believer once again!!! ;)  

5 reels of Wild Desire???!!!  :shok:  Really??? WHEN did this happened darling...lately or many many moons ago???

I did not believe those 5 reels of Wild Desire would come out any sooner than 5 years or so from now...

but if you have just seen a screenie of one...PLEASE show it to me...and make me a believer once again!!! ;)  

I think its many,many moons ago,like 2 years maybe.Well i also  don't think that 5 reels will come out on Twin Spin full with Diamonds,never saw screenshot from it  :rolleyes:

Ohhoo. I'll take this as a personal challenge then mate! :p

Now, all that's left is to get these bloody 5-reel Wild Desire.... in less then 5 years of course! :D

I think its many,many moons ago,like 2 years maybe.Well i also  don't think that 5 reels will come out on Twin Spin full with Diamonds,never saw screenshot from it  :rolleyes:

Aaaaah...just as I thought! Thank you for the clarification darling!  :air_kiss:

So my believe still stand...5 reels of Wild Desire...5 reels of Harp...5 reels of ANY expanding wild...10,000x DOA win...

they will PROBABLY NEVER come out in the near future...until the PROGRAMMED TARGET has been breached.

But please...lets not go into this again...you have your beliefs...I have mine...and I'll stick to my beliefs!  ^_^