Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Videoslots presents Battle of Slots!

Bravo Sharon! Congrats! :good:

Could be just a bunch of free spins and 5p won from them, but what matters at the end of the day is that you actually WON, dear! ;)

Yep! Aaaand..I didn't only just win, I wont my first ever tournament!

:D  i play now jack and the beanstalk for 50spins winner takes it all!! later at 17.00 is main freeroll yes. see you there :D :D haha :lol:

Good Luck Zeus. I don;t have time to play any right now, believe me I want to...they're so much fun! I'll be there later though! Let's both try to enter the same one later  :D  I can beat you then  :p  :p

....and who said I was competitive  :blush:

Yep! Aaaand..I didn't only just win, I wont my first ever tournament!

Good Luck Zeus. I don;t have time to play any right now, believe me I want to...they're so much fun! I'll be there later though! Let's both try to enter the same one later  :D  I can beat you then  :p  :p

....and who said I was competitive  :blush:

hmm i can't play all of these right now. only the main at 17.00.. i will play there today, i hope...if i will have enough time... and if you will enter 500 freespins freeroll i think i can beat you TOO :lol:  :p  :D 

hmm i can't play all of these right now. only the main at 17.00.. i will play there today, i hope...if i will have enough time... and if you will enter 500 freespins freeroll i think i can beat you TOO :lol:  :p  :D

The battle is on my friend!  :angry:   :p  :D

I have to go shopping later I should be back by then though. I'll have to check which clock the 17:00 is going by! Do you know? Is it GMT?

Would gladly join the 17:00 battle but since I didn't deposit in Video Slots from ages afraid I'm not eligible to join... :(

You know exactly what my reply is going to be to that don''t you? Tut Tut

yes it's 17.00 GMT..  hope to see there anyone else from AG forum ;)  pfff. i'd really want to see that i land into 1st or 2nd place. :D but i think my place will be below 30 like always :wacko: I hope that I am wrong this time :D :D

Yeah me too probably, but let's think positive ...We won't finish last, we wont finish last!!!!  :p

I'm glad to see you all enjoy the battles :)

Congrats Coco.

All times are in GMT and the 500 free spins battle is played daily at 17:00 GMT.

Philip

I'm loving the battles! 

@Zeus - did you catch the 17:00 one? I missed it!  :mellow::angry:  Tomorrow definitely! I didn't come home from shopping until 5:30!

no miss admin. i missed it too! <_ i was not at home and when came back could register because the late registration is set to about minutes think .. join this freeroll tomorrow too so see you there hope place right src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/smilies_blum.gif" alt=":p">:lol:

Go, get them! Show that AskGamblers members are the best! :good:

no miss admin. i missed it too! <_ i was not at home and when came back could register because the late registration is set to about minutes think .. join this freeroll tomorrow too so see you there hope place right src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/smilies_blum.gif" alt=":p">:lol:

Yep! I promise I'll be there tomorrow! What's your name so I can look out for you? No one uses the chat options in there, I've tried and no one answers! I've been playing the 9 freespins tournaments all night! Came 1st loads of times now  :lol:

Go, get them! Show that AskGamblers members are the best! :good:

Yep! We'll be there tomorrow definitely

So my 5p is now £10  :D  Now I have to turn £10 into £1000  :p

Played loads of battles (done it all night)! The great thing is you can use autoplay so once I've started the battle that's what I do. I've won loads now! Only qualify for the small ones though I guess I haven't wagered enough for the other ones  ;)

Aaaaand ... I've found a new game I like! Been playing Invisible Man (for real money) and I like it now  :o  Always thought it was rubbish before! I never really give it much time though. This is definitely a game I'll be trying more over the coming week!

I'm glad to see you all enjoy the battles :)

Congrats Coco.

All times are in GMT and the 500 free spins battle is played daily at 17:00 GMT.

Philip

Hmmm..17:00 GMT is in 10 minutes for me however its saying registration opens in 38 minutes  :o

Zeus - are you in? I'm ready to play! Just need to make sure I register in time before everyone else!