Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tanvaveerma
    Newest Member
    tanvaveerma

• No registered users viewing this page.

Game of Thrones 15 Lines Vs 243 Ways

Game of Thrones battle  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which GOT slot is better?

• GOT 15 Lines
    • GOT 243 Ways
    • Both the same
    • Neither, I don't play the game

Hehe, great idea coco! :good:

I vote to the 243-lines version of Game Of Thrones. All my reasons have already been explained in another topic/s, however if I have to outline the most important advantage of that particular version then it must be its winning potential which is simply outstanding. 

I haven't voted yet because I simply don't know which one I think is better! I'd vote none of them but I'm willing to give both games a chance before I come to a final decision.

I'm hoping to get some more votes in too!

I voted both the same, although they have the same theme they are completely different slots.It is all about how much balance I have and how much I want to risk.

The 15 liner returns to player much more big wins but of course not so gigantic as the 243 ways does and I can play it when i have small balance. On the other hand I want to have a healthy balance when i play the 243 ways version in order to chase an insane hit.

So no votes for 15 lines yet. I really want to invest some more time into this game but I just haven;t had a big enough balance to be able to give it a good go yet. I'm playing at Shanghai Spins at the moment and going good actually but no MG games. The only time I've had a balance over £100 and no MG games typical!

My time will come I'm sure. Once it does I'll be able to cast my vote.