Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Egasas39
    Newest Member
    Egasas39

• No registered users viewing this page.

Since it's for Sharon I'll naturally oblige. The way I play this slot is begin on 15p spins keep on this betsize until balance is over £€100. Avoid upping the Bet to 30p/45p until it's hitting regular features or good base wins(at least 50x bet which would be 7.50) always autoplay it takes too fast on manual. Set the slot to stop on wins of 25.00 or higher when this happens assess your statistics as to how the game is paying. If the stats are great up the Bet otherwise don't dare. Always choose baratheon on the feature it will give several ***** features then sooner or later something big like I got. It's all about patience go on the game with at least £€20 bankroll. Most importantly when it wins 500x or more in the feature leave immediately.

My biggest winnings on GOT have been on 0.30€ and 0.15€ bets. And I almost always play Lannister spins.  It's interesting to read other players strategy. GOT lately haven't given me any winnings, I guess it has turned it's back on me, while giving many players awesome winnings (for example Guru!:D ) :)

Lol forget about strategy if every feature refuses to pay more than 10x bet. It's lady luck after all and a matter of respecting your bankroll by not making too many crazy bets so you do actually have the chance to win.

Strategy is just the wording I happened to use. I basically have given a guide to play the game as safe as you possibly can this method has worked everywhere for me bar one place. I'd also highly recommend to play it somewhere that offers cashback that way if the session is stinking then you'll cash in from the loyalty points/cashback etc etc. By picking Baratheon there isn't an in between though it will either be really bad or really great. Other features seem to have mixed results...

Since it's for Sharon I'll naturally oblige. The way I play this slot is begin on 15p spins keep on this betsize until balance is over £€100. Avoid upping the Bet to 30p/45p until it's hitting regular features or good base wins(at least 50x bet which would be 7.50) always autoplay it takes too fast on manual. Set the slot to stop on wins of 25.00 or higher when this happens assess your statistics as to how the game is paying. If the stats are great up the Bet otherwise don't dare. Always choose baratheon on the feature it will give several ***** features then sooner or later something big like I got. It's all about patience go on the game with at least £€20 bankroll. Most importantly when it wins 500x or more in the feature leave immediately.

Have tried exactly the same playing pattern and my results so far are absolutely terrible! Talking about at least 30+ sessions with starting balance between $15 and $35. That's why I abandoned Game of Thrones 15-line version long time ago and have no plans returning any time soon. :( 

On the other hand, GoT 243-lines is now my top favorite game. The winning potential and possibilities for just 30 cents bet are definitely insane high and as a passionate online gambler I simply cannot resist the challenge! ;)

Wish you all luck though! And lots of close encounters with Lady Luck, no matter how many paylines you gonna use to meet her! :D

hello everyone, I just want to add, that I am very happy to see Game of Thrones slot discussion and I have not played it for months now!

Shame on me!

But soon,soon enough.

Cheers

I love this "big cash" game, and also I have great betting strategy, it is called "how lost over 500€ in 15 minutes!!!"

Biggy thanks so much for starting this!

I've never been one for strategies but the reason why I asked Biggy to start this thread is because I am on the verge of giving up on this game, I just can't win on it no matter what I do. And as I said before I would have given up a long time ago if it wasn't for the massive wins I have seen you guys winnning!

So with that being said, I am willing to try any strategy in a last ditch hope to liking and winning on this game! Thanks to everyone who has replied - I will come back and let you all know how I get on!

However I have one more question which maybe you could answer for me in this thread? Games of thrones 15 Lines Vs 243 Ways

Quite stunned by that guru perhaps someone else received the best of the trtp that day? I'm terrified of 243 way one now as it ate all my money on 60-90p bets. Just brutal.

Man, I would never touch GoT playing 0.90 per spin with a balance lower than 400-500 bucks... At Least! 

Game Of Thrones is by far the only Microgaming video slot from their new generation of slots where I had a 1000+ spins session without a single feature! On the other hand, this is the only game where I had 3000+ x bet win on a 0.30 spin... You should know that I was spinning GoT a lot recently and when I say a lot I really mean a lot, probably close to 70 000 spins over the last two months and what I know for sure that I will keep spinning it, cause I love this game more and more with every single day... and huge win of course. :D

Man, I would never touch GoT playing 0.90 per spin with a balance lower than 400-500 bucks... At Least! 

Game Of Thrones is by far the only Microgaming video slot from their new generation of slots where I had a 1000+ spins session without a single feature! On the other hand, this is the only game where I had 3000+ x bet win on a 0.30 spin... You should know that I was spinning GoT a lot recently and when I say a lot I really mean a lot, probably close to 70 000 spins over the last two months and what I know for sure that I will keep spinning it, cause I love this game more and more with every single day... and huge win of course. :D

Maybe that's why I'm not winning..because you're stealing all the wins  :angry:  :o

Strategy is just the wording I happened to use. I basically have given a guide to play the game as safe as you possibly can this method has worked everywhere for me bar one place. I'd also highly recommend to play it somewhere that offers cashback that way if the session is stinking then you'll cash in from the loyalty points/cashback etc etc. By picking Baratheon there isn't an in between though it will either be really bad or really great. Other features seem to have mixed results...

I don't play 15-lines version that much, but my recent experiences with the 243-ways-to-win version have been absolutely disastrous. It even got to the point it don't really matter what feature I picked, you'd think with huge multipliers in place a win of more than 10x bet is the least the slot should do. And what Valdes said is pretty much correct, seems to be normal to not getting to hit a feature for 750+ spins consecutively.

Maybe it's a dry spell, but the game is seriously scaring me lately with near misses that "could have" been monster hits quite often. But of course we all know that counts for nothing in the world of gambling lol.

I don't play 15-lines version that much, but my recent experiences with the 243-ways-to-win version have been absolutely disastrous. It even got to the point it don't really matter what feature I picked, you'd think with huge multipliers in place a win of more than 10x bet is the least the slot should do. And what Valdes said is pretty much correct, seems to be normal to not getting to hit a feature for 750+ spins consecutively.

Maybe it's a dry spell, but the game is seriously scaring me lately with near misses that "could have" been monster hits quite often. But of course we all know that counts for nothing in the world of gambling lol.

Yes, it's dangerous, that's for sure. Yes, it could eat you alive in a matter of minutes without ever giving even a single feature... But the opposite is also valid and this is why GoT is becoming so popular recently. Just take a look at the mega wins thread for the last months and you will see screenshots for only a couple of games there - Dead Or Alive and Game Of Thrones. ;)

I'm another one that does not bode well with this game!