Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Xxlcrit
    Newest Member
    Xxlcrit

• No registered users viewing this page.

Do you check a games RTP before you play?

Hello everyone

In case you didn't know we've been talking certain games RTP's in this topic Highest paying slots around 98% and it's actually got me thinking!

If you haven't read the other topic yet you wont know that I never, have never, and probably never will check a games RTP before I play them. So I'm wondering how many of you actually do check the RTP of games before you play them?

My personal preference is set to 96.00% as an absolute minimum for a video slot game. Unless we talk about video slots with a random jackpot attached. Then it is perfectly normal to expect a lower RTP during the base game. 

Okay well if I ever start checking the RTP before I play I know who to come to for advice  :good:

I'm not sure about theorectical RTP's shown on info section of slots, I've have played games with 92% with better evident results than anothers with 97%, can we trust in this info?

Well, you could have a real blast on any slot game, even with RTP less than 90%. But the chances for the blast to come and happen are directly proportional to the RTP stats, the higher the better. 

i never check out the RTP of the games.. i play the slot and if it pay poor i change it..many times.

Must admit that many players are doing exactly as you do, simply changing the game if it doesn't pay or 'behave' as expected. I'm doing totally opposite though, hoping that after a long dry set of spins a big win will come. :D 

Well, I guess both approaches have their own pros and cons and it doesn't really matter what you do if the game pays huge, right! ;)

Must admit that many players are doing exactly as you do, simply changing the game if it doesn't pay or 'behave' as expected. I'm doing totally opposite though, hoping that after a long dry set of spins a big win will come. :D

Well, I guess both approaches have their own pros and cons and it doesn't really matter what you do if the game pays huge, right! ;)

Right  :good:  And how boring would it be if we all done the same thing! We'd have nothing to talk about in the forum to start with  :shok:

Im doing exactly the same as mr Valdes. I'm always looking who has the longest endurance the slot of me. Yesterday I won twice ''from the slot'' after big wins on Go Go Bananas's (300x) and Big Chef(200x). Still in a gambly mood a made a new deposit later but lost it on girls with guns. 

So yes it goes two ways.  

yeah. talking about game when it had a long dry set of spins.. yesterday i played doa. it was totally dead.. i belived and i was hoping that it will came back alive and give me big win... but it didn't. this is probably the only slot which i play even if it has bad mood. because sometimes could surprise you in mega huge awake :lol::D

yeah. talking about game when it had a long dry set of spins.. yesterday i played doa. it was totally dead.. i belived and i was hoping that it will came back alive and give me big win... but it didn't. this is probably the only slot which i play even if it has bad mood. because sometimes could surprise you in mega huge awake :lol::D

DOA is certainly one slot can pay out a lot of surprises!

Im doing exactly the same as mr Valdes. I'm always looking who has the longest endurance the slot of me. Yesterday I won twice ''from the slot'' after big wins on Go Go Bananas's (300x) and Big Chef(200x). Still in a gambly mood a made a new deposit later but lost it on girls with guns. 

So yes it goes two ways.  

If you have you'd like to show off your wins we'd love to see your screenshots in our Winners Screenshot thread

After all the years, money and time I spent on DOA it is still a total mystery for me! After millions of spins one would expect to learn how to 'read' certain 'signs' during the gameplay and what to expect as a consequence, but with DOA....it simply doesn't work, or at least these are my personal observations. :)

By the way, if someone know what online slot have biggest RTP number? Just curious...

If you try to read this topic from its beginning you will notice a screenshot I posted regarding the usage of the built-in filters in our website. Why don't you use it and tell us what you found when it comes to video slots with highest RTP. ;) 

By the way, if someone know what online slot have biggest RTP number? Just curious...

If you try to read this topic from its beginning you will notice a screenshot I posted regarding the usage of the built-in filters in our website. Why don't you use it and tell us what you found when it comes to video slots with highest RTP. ;)

@Winningfly - let me know what you find!