Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Oimarc
    Newest Member
    Oimarc

• No registered users viewing this page.

If you had to pick one slot ....

My vote goes to Playboy... for obvious reasons. :D

Seriously, I played Thunderstruck II probably ten times more than Playboy and overall my heart always tends to TS... BUT, in my humble opinion the game between these two which pays better is definitely Playboy. And considering the simple fact that we all play to win actually, I choose Playboy. 

I'll go with TS II. I like this game more than Playboy, and played it much more than playboy. Playboy not interesting.

My vote goes to Playboy... for obvious reasons. :D

Seriously, I played Thunderstruck II probably ten times more than Playboy and overall my heart always tends to TS... BUT, in my humble opinion the game between these two which pays better is definitely Playboy. And considering the simple fact that we all play to win actually, I choose Playboy.

Thanks guys! @Valdes what a surprise your vote went to Playboy! NOT!

Hmmm.... really don't know i had nice wins from both games so far,but even if i hate DOA my vote goes to those outlaws  :rolleyes:

I am gonnay say Twin Spin for obvious reasons! I've had many awesome wins on Twin Spin while DOA most of the time pays me nothing.. But I am gonna start playing DOA more so maybe over the time I will go with DOA instead of Twin Spin. :)

Thanks girls, so far then that's DOA 2 - Twin Spin 1

Am I allowed to cast another vote here? We have a different combination of slots to choose from...

If Yes, then my vote goes to ..... Dead Or Alive again. :D I love Twin Spin, I really do as it was so good with me over the last 12 months or so, but DOA, well DOA is the king when it comes to huge wins, at least for me. 

Of course, each new picture I post requires a new vote!  :D

Ahhh.DOA, I did wonder which one you would go for !

So that's now DOA 3 - Twin Spin 1

My vote goes to Avalon! I love this game as it was one of those played most by me in my early gambling days with Microgaming and gave me some remarkable wins as well. :good:

It's a classic MG game isn't it! Although I don't play it a great deal these days it will always be one of my favourites and never forgotten!

It's a classic MG game isn't it! Although I don't play it a great deal these days it will always be one of my favourites and never forgotten!

Totally agree with you. Avalon is one of the undisputed Microgaming legends when it comes to video slots...

Shame that Avalon's successor is not even close to its reputation and popularity among gamblers. Could have been an excellent exception  of the rule that sequence is rarely better than the original. :D

Totally agree with you. Avalon is one of the undisputed Microgaming legends when it comes to video slots...

Shame that Avalon's successor is not even close to its reputation and popularity among gamblers. Could have been an excellent exception  of the rule that sequence is rarely better than the original. :D

That's just given me an excellent idea for a new thread!  :D  :good:

Now, that's a challenge! Hmm, which one to choose?... :unknw:

I love both games, had amazing wins and sessions with both games and what is even more important, their winning potential is lamost equally insane high.... After all, I think I'll go with Immortal Romance. Call is a sentimental choice. ;)

Great choice because of course my vote goes to IM too!

After moaning I never have free spins on GOT I've had it a few times over the last few says. Even my first spin on it yesterday. However still nothing over a tenner though!

Sharon, you offer really awesome suggestions to choose from! And so difficult to decide as well... :(

I love both games, hit random jackpots with both games, but Fantastic Four will remain my all time favorite Marvel based video slot! :good:

I'm glad you like my choices! And I totally agree with you Fantastic Four is still unbeaten in my eyes as the best Marvel based video slot! Without a shadow of a doubt!

As to which slot I would pick if I had to ... I will reveal once we get some more answers

No more answers?? Okay so I would pick...hmmm...it's so hard.

I've had the progressive jackpot on both of these games! I won more on Fantastic Four but Dark Knight gets my heart racing even more. I'll always ALWAYS hold a candle for Fantastic Four however if I had a choice of only one of these games I'd pick the Dark Knight