Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Teondre2020
    Newest Member
    Teondre2020

• No registered users viewing this page.

New NetEnt Releases coming soon!

Hi Guys

NetEnt are set to release two new slots soon. One to be released this month and I believe one in October.

The first of the games is Hooks Heroes

And Pyramid Quest for Immorality (rather a long name for a slot I thought!)

Take a look and let me know what you think! I prefer the look of Hooks Heroes if I'm honest and like the fact it has three random trigger games! But I always find a game that has so many features turns out to be rubbish, so I hope NetEnt will change my way of thinking with this game.

Pyramid one looks more my style! €1086 for 1.50 spin is rather exciting and it seems to go on as long as the wilds are in play...Kind of like an infinite gonzos quest but more lines or it might be ways..? Can't wait for that one!!

Pyramid one looks more my style! €1086 for 1.50 spin is rather exciting and it seems to go on as long as the wilds are in play...Kind of like an infinite gonzos quest but more lines or it might be ways..? Can't wait for that one!!

Do you know what Biggy, I always wonder how they manage to get these videos? Every promo video any gaming provider release for their new games obviously always show big wins! How do they get this is it? Are they programmed?

I prefer to skip commenting on both games for the moment and see how they perform in real mode first. NetEnt tend to surprise me heavily over the last couple of years and the games which I truly hated at the beginning of their release are now some of my most beloved ones such as The Wish Master and Twin Spin. The same goes the opposite direction though... :D

However, what I know for sure is that I love the music of Hooks Heroes and I can't wait to check  Pyramid Quest for Immorality paytable. ;)

@ coco Yes they are programmed to show the big wins but at least these videos are becoming a little less farfetched it was so bad when Netent were showing unlikely massive wins on the videos basically giving us poor ***** false hope that mega wins are somewhat commonly occurring! These wins look a lot easier to get that full screens of wilds etc!

@ coco Yes they are programmed to show the big wins but at least these videos are becoming a little less farfetched it was so bad when Netent were showing unlikely massive wins on the videos basically giving us poor ***** false hope that mega wins are somewhat commonly occurring! These wins look a lot easier to get that full screens of wilds etc!

Yep totally agree and in fact even though I do watch these promo videos if I'm honest I don't pay a great deal of attention to them because they are usually far from what the actual game really plays like! But thanks for filling me in!