Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dino3345
    Newest Member
    Dino3345

• No registered users viewing this page.

Ok, new challenge. The game is "Magic Wand" developed by WMS.  So many times you will get big wins here, but others (not rare) you will get MEGA BIG WINS, so the challenge is a screen shot with the words MEGA BIG WIN on Magic Wand Slot.  Good luck   ;)

Oh geees!!! You like setting hard challenges! Considering i've never heard of this game I'll have to try it on free!

Hehe, what a fun in here this afternoon! :D

By the way, never played Magic Wand so far... Do you think it deserves a shot, eh Raptor?  

Haha, you discovered my intentions, I wanted all of you learn more about some WMS slots I consider strong this one despite of being not so famous, and yes Guru, I think it deserves a shot   ;)  Just taste it for free, there is nothing to lose and so much what to win   :)  ... Of course if you don't like it please don't kill me hehe   :D

Ah, one more tip, I know we already discussed this, but I still believe stop button is usefull in trying to get the one or two last scatters, hehe, superstition? I don´t know.

Haha, you discovered my intentions, I wanted all of you learn more about some WMS slots I consider strong this one despite of being not so famous, and yes Guru, I think it deserves a shot   ;)  Just taste it for free, there is nothing to lose and so much what to win   :)  ... Of course if you don't like it please don't kill me hehe   :D

Would be a pleasure to test this game, thanks for your recommendation Raptor. :good:

...And pray I'm gonna like it, cause otherwise...  :aggressive: Naahhh, just kidding!  :crazy:

Ok, new challenge. The game is "Magic Wand" developed by WMS.  So many times you will get big wins here, but others (not rare) you will get MEGA BIG WINS, so the challenge is a screen shot with the words MEGA BIG WIN on Magic Wand Slot.  Good luck   ;)

omg raptor,couldnt you choose some moore ugly game,i already hate it  :D

We are ending up here or will it be a new one?

If you believe Sharon's screenshot meets your challenge then she will be the next one to set a new challenge.

It's up to you Raptor it's your challenge. If you want a Mega Big Win then we'll just keep trying. However if you want to declare me the winner of the challenge then please feel free to do so! Haha!