Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jone52opdahl
    Newest Member
    Jone52opdahl

• No registered users viewing this page.

Oops, sorry... totally forgot about that... :(

The next challenge is .... FIRST PERSON TO POST 5-REELS FEATURE IN TWIN SPINS

I have absolutely no chance of winning this one!

Although I do have some old screenshots from when Twin Spin first came out, ill dig for them! I know someone who has recently got this actually. 

Oh my days! I've just logged into my photobucket account and found ALL my old screenshots! There are some absolute crackers there! Why don't I win like that anymore.

I might actually upload them to our games, there are some beautiful ones! No Twin Spin ones though!

Oh my days! I've just logged into my photobucket account and found ALL my old screenshots! There are some absolute crackers there! Why don't I win like that anymore.

I might actually upload them to our games, there are some beautiful ones! No Twin Spin ones though!

Awesome news! Cannot wait to see them all!  :clapping:

You may as well post them at the winner screenshots thread and Mega wins one. ;)

Awesome news! Cannot wait to see them all!  :clapping:

You may as well post them at the winner screenshots thread and Mega wins one. ;)

Well I have an idea already Ill do it later when I have a bit more time! I really want to get into my Flickr account I know I have loads there but cant get access which is so frustrating!

Challenge accepted! :)

# Emmy for the best drama this year goes to Game of Thrones guys!

Guru I am glad to see your screenshot as I remember back in time not many of our active forum members and stuff :) were interested in this game.

Then after Adebisi posted some amazing screenshots I saw even Afi playing it and Guru of course.

# Emmy for the best drama this year goes to Game of Thrones guys!

Guru I am glad to see your screenshot as I remember back in time not many of our active forum members and stuff :) were interested in this game.

Then after Adebisi posted some amazing screenshots I saw even Afi playing it and Guru of course.

Yep, you are totally right... I used to hate Game Of Thrones as *****, but then saw some insane winning screenshots and decided to try myself... Then Lady Luck helped with this one and the rest...well ,the rest is history. ;)