Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Leohazardzista
    Newest Member
    Leohazardzista

• No registered users viewing this page.

AskGamblers have a new Forum Administrator! :)

Hello, hello! :)

And prepare for an important announcement! :)

I am really happy to announce that we have a new Forum Administrator! Please, welcome our beloved Sharon in her new role and wish her success! :clapping:  :drinks:  

Ahhh thanks Vlades for this fantatsic opportunity! So excited to be in my new role, some exciting times ahead for all of us!

If there is anything anyone wants me to do here or if you have any ideas of new things we can implement here feel free to post below and I'll do my best to fulfill your wishes!

Yay, that's awesome!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Congrats Sharon, although you are da boss of the forum from long time ago! And part of all members' hearts! :)

Jelena!!! Thank you so much! And I definitely have a lot to live up to with all the great things you done here, so I hope I match up to you!! xx

Hehe and what have I told you Sharon  :acute: I just knew Sharon will be our new admin,so happy for you hun  :yahoo: anyways if it was some kind of voting,my vote would definitely go to our lovely Sharon,congratulation to your new title hun :give_rose:

Awwww thanks hun, that's so kind of you! Thank you very very much xxxx :give_rose: :give_rose:

Hehe and what have I told you Sharon :acute: I just knew Sharon will be our new admin,so happy for you hun :yahoo: anyways if it was some kind of voting,my vote would definitely go to our lovely Sharon,congratulation to your new title hun :give_rose:

Are you a fortune teller? ;)

Seems like you often knows things that are going to happen in AG even before me. :p

Are you a fortune teller? ;)

Seems like you often knows things that are going to happen in AG even before me. :p

She messaged me a few days before you asked me and said she thinks I'll be the new admin, I said no I dont think they would ask me!!!!!! And then you asked me YIPPEE!!

Maybe she has someone working on the inside telling her everything? Or like you said a fortune teller! If so...can you tell me next weeks lottery numbers please

She messaged me a few days before you asked me and said she thinks I'll be the new admin, I said no I dont think they would ask me!!!!!! And then you asked me YIPPEE!!

Maybe she has someone working on the inside telling her everything? Or like you said a fortune teller! If so...can you tell me next weeks lottery numbers please

Of course i will,but you have to wait till i dream them or  something  ;)

• 2 weeks later...