Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Znuzken
    Newest Member
    Znuzken

• No registered users viewing this page.

New slots from Microgaming

Hey everyone, thought I'd share with you some new releases from Microgaming coming at the beginning of this month. But sorry to put a dampner on it, I'm not excited for either!

First game is Rubgy Star which is a 5x3 reels 243 ways slot and features scatters, stacked wilds and a wild pass feature, The wild pass feature triggers at random in the base game and turns up to two reels wild on reel two, three or four. Rolling Reels™ also feature in both the base game and free spins mode. Very original Microgaming since both your Football Star and Cricket Star are exactly the same!

The game goes live on 9th September and will be available via download, flash and mobile!

Second game is Lucky Zodiac - Yet another slot based on an oriental theme. 5x3 reels across 20 pay-lines features sparkling wilds and firecracker scatters. 12 free spins are available in the bonus feature, triggered by three or more scatters, with multipliers of up to 7x on each spin.

Same release date for this one 9th September. Available on download and flash only.

I'm sorry to be the one to say it and probably most people will disagree but Microgaming where is your train of though recently? Aren't these yet again just clones of your other games or very similiar. Where's your originality these days?