Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Teondre2020
    Newest Member
    Teondre2020

• No registered users viewing this page.

Who's played Dazzle Me and who likes it? Or hates it?

I like it!! The first game it reminded me of was Reel Rush but Valleys says it reminds him of Twin Spin and I suppose it is alike but luckily I don't find it too much alike otherwise I'd never play it coz as u know I'm not a fan of twin spin!

I'm definitely going to be spending some time with this game. So far I've had the dazzling wilds feature a few times but it only ever makes the first reel wild so I'm hoping for some more wild action very soon. Same applies for free spins nothing to shout about yet but nevertheless I'm still loving this game, hopefully good things are to come!

Who's played Dazzle Me and who likes it? Or hates it?

I like it!! The first game it reminded me of was Reel Rush but Valleys says it reminds him of Twin Spin and I suppose it is alike but luckily I don't find it too much alike otherwise I'd never play it coz as u know I'm not a fan of twin spin!

I'm definitely going to be spending some time with this game. So far I've had the dazzling wilds feature a few times but it only ever makes the first reel wild so I'm hoping for some more wild action very soon. Same applies for free spins nothing to shout about yet but nevertheless I'm still loving this game, hopefully good things are to come!

Tried it several times,so far so good,i kind like the game.This morning had nice time with this game,from Royal Panda won 19 euros,but lost it all,i think i will play this game and yes it reminds me of Reel Rush game too.

Have played it sometimes through free spins offers and i think i like this game. Had some decent wins from it and i once i had the random Dazzling Wild Reels feature with wilds on 2nd and 4th reel which payed good. If only it had wilds at the base game. Cant wait to win the free spins feature and for sure i want to try it with a good balance to have a better view.

Have played it sometimes through free spins offers and i think i like this game. Had some decent wins from it and i once i had the random Dazzling Wild Reels feature with wilds on 2nd and 4th reel which payed good. If only it had wilds at the base game. Cant wait to win the free spins feature and for sure i want to try it with a good balance to have a better view.

Let us know if you hit free spins!

Yeah...I played this game with 50 free spins...got 3 reels of those dazzling wilds on reel 1, 2 and 4...and paid out nothing big! It was only about 50x win. After the free spins...lost it all...as expected...so I quit.

Paytable is very low...so the big payouts can only come from getting 4 or 5 reels of the dazzling wilds. Other than that, don't expect too much! I quite like this game...Twin Spin on a Reel Rush platform...except that the dazzling wild reels are randomly distributed, unlike Twin Spin which come side by side.

But there is a Wild Reel in the base game  :huh:

But there is a Wild Reel in the base game  :huh:

heh really? I got only wild reel with the random Dazzling Wild Reels feature  :o Propably you are right  :D

OOOOPS! Pardon me please! Those dazzling wild reels came during a free spins game I got. ^_^

heh really? I got only wild reel with the random Dazzling Wild Reels feature  :o Propably you are right  :D

Hahaha prince Myshkin,you made me laugh and confused,actually we are talking about same feature Dazzling Wild Reel and what I call Wild Reel ,same thing  :D

Opppsss wrong Afi ;) the Dazzling Wild appears in the base game and Free spins round and only the Linked Reels appears in the free spins rounds.

Oooops...pardon me again darling! I must be slightly drunk from drinking too much sea water lately! :lol:

My own impressions for Dazzle Me comes from the several free spin offers I had recently, however I don't think this game is about to become part of my top 10 NetEnt slots any time soon. Seems like a mid variance game, the paytable is really awfully low for a 20-line slot and the feature doesn't seem to come very often... Although the RTP seems as relatively high /96.90%/ I don't really think Dazzle Me could come even close to the winning capabilities of Twin Spin.

My own impressions for Dazzle Me comes from the several free spin offers I had recently, however I don't think this game is about to become part of my top 10 NetEnt slots any time soon. Seems like a mid variance game, the paytable is really awfully low for a 20-line slot and the feature doesn't seem to come very often... Although the RTP seems as relatively high /96.90%/ I don't really think Dazzle Me could come even close to the winning capabilities of Twin Spin.

Absolutely agree with everything you just said.

Been playing this again today and I'm kinda thinking that the free spins rounds are not great! Only 8 free spins and I'm not that fussy on the feature during free spins. I do still like the game and will keep playing, but was playing on mobile earlier for AGES and never once got the random trigger!

Been playing this again today and I'm kinda thinking that the free spins rounds are not great! Only 8 free spins and I'm not that fussy on the feature during free spins. I do still like the game and will keep playing, but was playing on mobile earlier for AGES and never once got the random trigger!

Almost the same experience here... Even worse actually, cause triggering the free spins feature usually takes couple of hundreds of spins... :(

Hmm, Dazzle Me is definitely not my cup of tea so far. 

This slot is a great moneyeater  :angry:  I am pissed with the random wild reels , they come as rare as the free spins and they  never pay something good. They should have added wilds just to balance the actual RTP which is very low.

I will probably try it  in a month when i hope it will stop being so hungry .

This slot is a great moneyeater  :angry:  I am pissed with the random wild reels , they come as rare as the free spins and they  never pay something good. They should have added wilds just to balance the actual RTP which is very low.

I will probably try it  in a month when i hope it will stop being so hungry .

There is absolutely no guarantee that it's not gonna be still hungry after a week, a month or an year, don't forget that. ;)

I would rather wait to see some 250+ x bet wins before giving this slot a second chance. 

There is absolutely no guarantee that it's not gonna be still hungry after a week, a month or an year, don't forget that. ;)

I would rather wait to see some 250+ x bet wins before giving this slot a second chance. 

I kinda have my personal belief for new releases from NetEnt,  they are very hungry and they never give me big wins until the first two months  have passed. Seems stupid but  it works for me  :)